𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 |𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶.𝘎

Începe de la început

Thunder roaring at the max outside while she's inside unbothered by it. "Maybe if I had just stayed in the country side I would have never met you." She gets up from her chair walking to the window once more this time to sit on the window sill. Eren ain't the only one sitting on window sills looking out the window. 🥱

She looks out the now open window seeing a couple in the distance. She watches them hug.kiss and laugh. Something she had but meant nothing and was never real.

She continues to take swig after swig of her dark colored liquid. She lets out tear after tear and muffled laughs not realizing that people could hear her across the school campus .

She moves back to her chair behind her desk looking down at all the papers laid out on the desk ready to be over seen by her. The numbness starts to fade when she looks down at the papers once again remembering short sweet memories.

I was on fire for you
You breaking me down
Don't know what should I do
When you come around
I'm leaving without you, love
I have no choice
I know I'm being lied to, I just need some time to
Stop thinking about you

They turn bitter when she flashes back to her proving her point. The rage in her surges up in no times. She screams out a cry as she swings her arms all over her desk shoving all the papers and lamp that were on her desk to the floor, scattering all over the place.

"Cheers"
She takes in the last drops of bourbon the container held ,in one last gulp throwing the glass container forcefully into a corner of the room making it shatter into small pieces.

The sound of glass breaking alters no other than Gojo who had gotten back to school grounds. He rushes to where the sound came from. He heard the loud cries coming the same way, hearing them he bumps up his speed to get to the room faster.

Seeing that the sound came from the way (Y/n)'s office is located he gets alarmed trying to make sure she was alright. He get to her door bursting though it seeing the girl on the ground trying to get up.

She looks up to see him at the door of her office looking at her with a worried expression. This making her laugh as she finds a balance, trying not to fall from the intoxication she had going on.

My heart just dropped
Thinkin' about you
The world just stops
When I'm without you
My heart just dropped
Thinkin' about you
The world just stops
When I'm without you

"Don't act like you care. You led me on thinking things would be normal. Deep inside I knew that wasn't the case yet my stupid ass decided to stay. I wish I had never met you Gojo." She says looking at him with a smile trying to laugh away the pain.

"Like you said. It was your decision. You clearly knew I wasn't the faithful type. The only one here to blame is none other than your way of seeing the good in people." Gojo says bluntly shrugging his shoulders.

"Trust me, I know. Anyways you're free to go. You don't have to worry about me.....that's is if you ever did. Anyways see you around." (Y/n) pushes passed him leaving him in her office alone looking at the shatters of a glass bottle and papers on the floor.

Her smiles to himself realizing the fuck up he did. He knew all too well what he was doing . He led you on not thinking about if this would actually work out . He jumped into playing with you like some toy that can be disposed of.

'Well.....I'm glad I met you (Y/n). A good friend that I took for granted. The same way I took for granted Getou. If only I had done something better to stop you both from leaving me.' He sighs thinking to himself making his way out of your office still smiling at his failure.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The next day you show up in front of the second years like nothing ever happened. The numbness again came crashing down on you. It washed over you like the rain that was still falling.

The students didn't suspect a thing. You instructed them on what to do and from there went on with the things to teach them for the day

There was nothing to suspect after all. The sound of glass and and screaming was always going on in the buildings. People just thought it was a curse that transpassed breaking a window and the screams of a sorcerer trying to defeat it.

Gojo passes by with his students on their way to a mission when he turns to you. The grudge feeling in you wanted to make you do something petty but what better than being petty with showing the one that hurt you that you aren't hurt.

You smile at him showing him the numbness in you. The sadness in you. The urge to drive Nanami's knife through him. Your intrusive thoughts fueling your anger. He saw the pain in the smile that no one else saw. The same way he walked into your life: laid back and not caring, was the same way he was leaving it.

He didn't care. He knew what he had done, he let you know from the beginning that he was the type for only one single women. You told him it was alright that you knew and that would change. Oh how wrong you were ,my love.

As time went by you got so engrossed in the idea of a relationship that by the end you were the one that got the short end of the stick. Now you're the one that is hurt while he goes on living his life skipping from women to women without a care.

I was on fire for you


💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔