Well that's because I am tall and masculine.

Stop it, before I smack your head with the next thing I find.

Ok fine. Would you move aside.

Why ??

So that I can find something for you.

After going through some old clothes, he found some clothes that his mom had bought for him while he was in middle school. They were not to his style so he never wore it, but he kept it because it was a gift from his mother. Maybe Junkyu will look good on it,  "Junkyu try this one."

You sure it will fit me??

Well they are too small for me so I guess it will.

Ok then I will try.

Junkyu went to get changed and once he was done he came out and said "Haruto, what you think??"

Haruto's jaw dropped for the second time seeing Junkyu. But compared to last time in that hot and chic style, he loved the way Junkyu was looking like a high school kid in his clothes right now. He was in loss of words.

Seeing how lost Haruto was Junkyu slowly moved his hands in-front of Haruto, "Yaaa Haruto, Are you listening to me??"

While shaking his head Haruto replied, "Uh what were you saying??"

Haruto what is wrong with you?? I said how I look??

You look beautiful Junkyu. Wait I --I mean they fit perfectly to your style.

A pink tint was back on Junkyu's face.

Oh thank you.

No problem so shall we go??

Yes!
—————-

Both of them were standing right in-front of Junkyu's classroom. For past 48 hours, they were together but still both of them don't want to part their ways with each other.

With some awkwardness Junkyu spoke, "Ok then I will go inside."

Oh ok.

Bye Haruto.

Umm bye Junkyu.

In the past when Haruto dated, the more time he spends with someone the more he used to get fed up. But with Junkyu, he doesn't want to let go of him even for one second?? What the heck is happening?? When he saw Junkyu about to leave he quickly called him, "Junkyu wait"

Haruto was not the only having hard time to let go. Junkyu was feeling the same. He quickly turned back and replied, "Yes Haruto what is it??"

"Uhh I was thinking if we could, you know... like we can go home together after class. I can wait if you are planning to study late.' (Shit what the heck am I saying, do I sound too desperate)