You saved me

A/N:

Hi,

this is my first story, I hope you like it.

»»----><----««

*+:。.。 Y/N's POV 。.。:+*

"Bye, bye" I said while leaving the class. "Bye, Y/N" "See you on Monday" my friends said back.

I went to the market and bought F/F and F/D, and I started eating after getting out. "... I can't go home right now... My sister doesn't let me go because she is studying for the final exams, and she is with her friends... What am I going to do now?" I said while looking at the sky.

Unconsciously, I ended up in front of an old building. The building had broken windows, and half of the building had collapsed. It was situated next to a river, and in front of the front door, there was a very old tree.

゚+*:;;:* That day in school (Flashback) *:;;:*+゚

"Have you heard?" Amy said. "Are you talking about THAT?" Taylor asked. "Yes, I'm talking about THAT" I was getting upset "Stop now. What are you talking about?? What's THAT that you are saying? Stop whatever you are doing, and explain now. Pleeease" I said

" 'THAT' it's just a rumor. People say that there is a building with an old tree in front the principal door, and inside there is a door on the top floor where if you open while saying a wish, that wish will come true... but... After that, you will have to pay it" Taylor said

"But depending on your wish, the cost will be lower or higher. I have heard people saying that there are people that have been found dead next to the river after making a wish." Amy added.

"... That sounds... Cool, but also scary... But it sounds cool! It could be fun! Who wants to try it?" I said enthusiastically.

"Hahahaha, Y/N, you sure don't like thinking things twice" They both laughed at the same time.

I joined them.

゚+*:;;:* End of the flashback *:;;:*+゚

"I think Amy and Taylor were talking about this building," I said standing up in front of the front door. "Should I enter?" I asked myself.

A part of me wanted to know if the rumors were true, but the other part of me was telling me that something bad might happen.

After some minutes thinking what to do, I arrived at the conclusion that a tree branch that was on the ground would decide for me.

I made a line on the floor and wrote 'yes' on the right side, and 'no' on the left side. I put the branch on the middle of the line and let it fall. I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I opened them, the branch had fallen to the right side, marking 'yes'.

"Well, I think I should enter," I said standing up. I went to the door and opened it. The inside wasn't as bad as the outside, but, still, it was horrible. It was a mess. I went through the mess and went up the stairs to the fourth and top floor as my friends said.

And there I was. A dark turquoise with purple details. That door was the only one in good condition, so I suspect that was the correct one. I walked to the door with determination and took the door knob, and slowly turned it to the right to open it while saying (your wish) out loud.

Just as I opened the door, I was in front of a cursed spirit. I was paralyzed. I couldn't move any muscle. I was terrified by the thing I had in front of me. A few seconds passed after opening the door and seeing that monster, and I noticed something like a tentacle grabbing me by the waist and throwing me to the wall. The wall shattered, and fell on me. I felt pain in my legs. Before falling unconsciously, I heard someone. "Stop moving" Then I fall unconsciously.