Poppin' party x gn!reader (movie night)

8:19 PM

You've been preparing things for the promised "movie night" with Popipa
such as making snacks, tidying the room we're gonna use and ordering a maid to clean the room they're going to use because you said "just in case it's too late to go home, stay at my residence for the night.

(Author: yes, your rich) :D

......

You were playing games on your phone when you heard your bodyguard call for you saying Master Y/n, you have guests" you look up the time on your wall clock '9:07 PM' you then said "okay coming!".
You arrived in your hotel-like mansion's lobby and see Kasumi and the others waving at you, "Y/n! Y/n!" then "Konichiwa Y/n-san!" they said simultaneously, you greeted them back with a "hello too! Wish you had a nice day!" and a closed eye smile,
your bodyguard then said "M'ladys please follow me to the movie room" you all then followed your bodyguard.

-movie room-

"Wow! This room is big!" says Arisa "agreed" says Saya "sugoi!" Tae followed and Kasumi saying "I'M SOOO EXITED" loudly, Rimi chuckles and said "calm down Kasumi-chan, it's night you might wake Y/n's family" you then said "no! it's alright my parent's at work" while waving your hands as if to say 'it's okay! Please spoil yourselves' Kasumi then cheers "woohoo!" "Aight let's get on with the movie!"you said. Meanwhile you asked the girls what to watch Kasumi then said "how about horror!?" Tae hums in agreement while nodding her head and Arisa says "no! you won't be able to sleep!" she said hands on her hips, but the truth is she's the one who's actually not gonna be able to sleep but thankfully it's friday. Saya and Rimi agrees too so you pick the horror movie you like, which has the most jump scares.

(Author: yes, you like horror movies and you don't get scared because your brave and strong! :D you also have a kind personality!)

one and a half hours later, it's now 10:10

~Flashback~
After a minute there's already a jump scare and it scared the living daylights out of the girls. the girls flinched at the sudden jump scare while they don't know there's more coming...
The girls are so scared that your tackled by Kasumi and the others hugging you tight that you can't breathe but by the power of author-san you can survive :) so that just keeps going.
~back to the present~

As you can see, they look like they aren't gonna have some sleep for 1 whole week so you grab the remote and turned it off "hmm? Why did you turn it off" Saya asked shakily while Arisa sighed, a sigh of relief then to Tae who chose to sleep than being jump scared woke up and said "is it over?" she asked while yawning and to Rimi who fainted and lastly Kasumi who froze on her spot. you then sighed and said "let's go to sleep, because it looks like it's gonna be a huge struggle to get them back home" you sweat drops the three then said "okay" simultaneously.
You ordered your bodyguards to take Kasumi and Rimi to the room they're going to use. you decided that your going to sleep in their room so they can sleep. They're all in the room lying on a futon while you secured to them that there were no ghosts around... you already knew that they can't sleep because of the jump scares so you sang them a lullaby then they fell asleep, you smiled and whispered "good night" then off to sleep...

 you already knew that they can't sleep because of the jump scares so you sang them a lullaby then they fell asleep, you smiled and whispered "good night" then off to sleep

End

A/n: sorry if this is sucked >_< this is my first time writing so sorry for the bad grammars, but still... hope you liked it ^^

-Aaliyah