"Door..? You sure you didn't forget locking it?" Venti decided to ask, and attempted to stand up before wobbly fell down on the bed again.

"Whoa," The traveler helped Venti sat down again, "I'm sure I locked it because you're in." They mumble out.

Venti hisses lightly, "Ugh, my head hurts," He mumble out, whining. "Ugh, I'm not drinking anymore wines from Albedo!" He loudly exclaimed, reaching out to hug the traveler.

The traveler sighs, "Just get some more sleep." Ignoring the fact Venti is already attached to them, smiling softly.

*

Diluc rechecked outside many times to confirm himself.

'Wasn't he with the traveler..?' He paused before realising there was something kind of odd. The red head decided to come closer to ask about his well-being.

"..." Diluc notices his face, smile, genuine longing smile. "..?" It's not the usual Venti. He's more of, mature.

The said Venti notices Diluc's presence and gave him a smile, a smile that isn't mischievious. A smile that kind of gave an authority. An aura saying he isn't on his league.

Diluc's mouth parted a bit, realising who is before him. "Barbatos.." He mumble out.

Barbatos gave an aknowledged look, soft, proud smile plastered on his face. "Hi, Diluc." He voiced out.

It's an odd thing to see Venti so calm, or as Barbatos in general. But it's not something Diluc don't like. As the usual drunkard Venti may be annoying and loud, Barbatos is his Archon. As an Archon, it is more fitting for him to be calm and wise. That's something rare to be seen in Venti, and the gap is just intolerable.

Barbatos chuckles seeing Diluc's face, "I'm not sure but I'm feeling a bit melancholy today." He told. "And well, weird." He confessed.

Diluc sat beside his archon and gulped, "Do you remember? You drinked Albedo's wine." He told. "And I'm pretty sure you're with the traveler not long ago, how did you reach here so fast?"

Barbatos' face twisted, "Wine..? Traveler?" He mumble out softly. "I've been here since hours ago, though I woke up in a room earlier with a heavy head as if I'm on a hangover." He explained briefly leaning his head to Diluc's shoulder, "Which is why I came here to relax."

Stiffen up a bit from the action, Diluc's mouth gapped a bit, 'But then, who's with the traveler right now?'

*

Xiao's eyes softly opened as he sensed a presence. "..." He saw a small wind spirit wandering around the window.

Standing up from his position, he went to the window to come closer and watch the small spirit. Sitting down on the edge, leaning his head to his knees. ",,,how did you wander to here?" His voice was soft, a bit of fear mingled in it.

"Aren't you afraid of my aura?"

The wind spirit fly closer to Xiao, can't answer any of his question. But instead, it gave some breezes as an answer.

Xiao's eyes widen as the spirit actually comes closer. His hand unconsciously reached out, wanting to hold it, but he realise and held himself.

He still remember the one time when a spirit fly away from his touch.

He was about to take back his hand when he found the wind spirit lands on his palm, and he felt a familiar wind element. "...?!" Xiao looked at the small spirit who have a smile.

"Barbatos..?" He doubted himself, but the presence is too much familiar. "I thought, you were with the traveler.." He mumble out in surprise, pulling back his hand softly with the spirit still on his hand.

The spirit only replies with winds, "How did you, return to this form..?" Xiao questioned clearly confused. "Did the wine, drained your anemo powers?"

Xiao brushed his finger to the spirit's head, patting it softly. "Let's go back to the traveler," He decided, "to Mondstadt."

*

The traveler looked at his disbanded team back in the room, all, well except Albedo, together with Venti. Different versions of Venti.

Diluc had Barbatos asleep on his back while Xiao had the small wind spirit on his hand.

Albedo is writing stuff out as the result is clearly something he didn't expect. "Who would've thought the joke wine would have effect like this." He mumble out.

"!?" The traveler looks surprised from Albedo's comment, "Return him back to normal??"

"I'll try to see if I can." Albedo noted. "I'll try to experiment again, meanwhile take care of them!" And with that he left.

The three was left dumbfounded.

Traveler, with Venti hugging the waist, head on top of the lap sleeping so soundly.

Diluc, with Barbatos on his back, sleeping softly but his grip is stronger than Diluc thought it would be as he can't let him go.

Xiao, with the wind spirit, also sleeping on his palm.

Well, what could go wrong with them sleeping?

***

1 April 2021

Happy april fools!
Hope u enjoy this altho it wasn't as how I first thought it would be.