Jungkook was going to say something but Junghoon stopped him.

"Let me." Junghoon said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded approving.

Junghoon went and stand behind Taehyung, he slowly take away the blindfold from Taehyung's eyes and cloth from his mouth, but he let him tied up.

"J-jin." Taehyung immediately said when he was free.

Jin's eyes instantly watered seeing how tired and hoarse Taehyung's voice is.

"You see my son is in love with you." Junghoon said playing with Taehyung's hair.

Jin's eyed widened hearing it and he looked at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him.

"H-how?!" Jin asked confused.

"Three months before, when I met you in one of your bussiness party. There." Jungkook said.

"We didn't even talk jungkook. We just get to know each others name nothing else." Jin said annoyed.

Jungkook shrugged, "I know you enough."

Jin annoyed looked at Junghoon then, "What my husband has to do anything with this?!"

Junghoon smiled, "Oh! He is just a bait."

"For what?!" Jin asked.

"You accept me and Taehyung will be free." Jungkook said.

"Never." Jin said immediately.

Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"I will never leave my husband." Jin said.

"You don't have to leave your husband though." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?!".

"You can keep him. But you have to keep me with you both too. I am ok of you being with him."

Jin looked at him disgusted, "Do you even know what you are saying?!" he hissed.

"Well there is a change in plan Jungkook." Junghoon said making jungkook and Jin look at him confused.

"You will live with them both but not permanently for now." Junghoon said looking at jungkook.

"Why?!" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Bcoz I don't know if you really want it or not. You claim that you are in love with Jin. So ok.

But I want you to live with Taehyung and jin for 1 month. And then tell me if you really want it." Junghoon said.

"I am sure." Jungkook said.

"It's my order jungkook. You will tell your decision after 1 month." Junghoon said giving Jungkook death glare.

"Excuse me?! We are involved in it too. You can't just decide for us." Jin said angrily when he saw them just talking about each other without caring about his and Taehyung's opinion.

Junghoon smirked, "You don't have any say. You are seeing here." he caressed Taehyung's hair, "This pretty boy. I can kill him if you don't agree." just to make his point clear he put a knife on Taehyung's throat.

Jin panicked and tried to go to Taehyung.

"Stop." Junghoon commanded.

Jin gulped and stopped looking at Tae.

"It's just a simple task. And you can keep your husband safe. You both can live like you used to for this one month. Just treat my son as a guest. Treat him good. Do whatever he say. And if after one month he wants to be with you two, then live with him. Otherwise..." Junghoon trailed off.