Chapter 1

I get out of bed and find myself an outfit for today, I become an Avenger! I try to find a cute outfit, I pick out a camo crop top, tights, and some sneakers. I hear a knock at my bedroom door.
"Yes?"
"Can I come in?" I heard my dad ask me.
"Ya."
"Are you excited?"
"Of course I am! I get to meet everyone!"
"Well you do have powers, so you'll help a lot." I have powers kind of like Wanda's, I can read minds and do all the other stuff she does (there's a lot to name)
"When will we leave?"
"When your ready, so jump in the shower and do what you need to do."
"Okay dad." I brought my clothes into the bathroom and got undressed, I got in the shower and washed my hair and body real quick so we could go. I got dressed super quick as well.
"I'm ready dad." We got into his car and started driving to the Avengers tower, I was shaking a little bit.
"Uh dad."
"What?"
"Is everyone nervous on their first day?"
"Not that I can think of, but people also try and hide it." I got out of the car and walked into the tower.
"Hey guys..."
"This is my daughter Y/N." I was looking around the room to see where to sit then I noticed someone I recognized.
"IS THAT BUCKY BARNES?!"
"Its okay kiddo h-"
"I'm not working with an assassin!"
"He's on our side now." Honestly I think he looks good, I wanted to see what Bucky was thinking.
"Wow, she knows me. And she's hot." I saw him smirk.
"I can read minds you know." He was just silent, I choose to go sit next to him to tease him I look at his metal arm and start checking it out.
"Attention everyone! We have a new member Y/N stark!" I walk up to Steve and tony.
"Hi! I'm Y/N stark, my superhero name is Aeon! I have superpowers like Wanda and I have my dads brains!" He looked down at me and smiled, I walked back over to Bucky and he put his arm around me.