• The Demon In Human •

Start bij het begin

-- and bursted out of the other side was a green-haired boy.

Midoriya Izuku.

The new boy locked his eyes towards Overhaul, and in a blink of an eye, he aimed a punch towards him. Overhaul reacted by using his arm to shield the attack, but he was still sent flying backward.

More people came in, a man with messy black hair and wearing goggles yelled, " Nighteye! Get the girl! "

Mirio panted, " Be-Behind me! Eri...and another girl." He looked over his shoulder at Nezuko, who was still lying on her back, unable to move.

Nighteye, a green-haired with yellow streak man and wearing glasses speed towards Mirio, wrapping his arms around the boy in an embrace.

" Good job, Mirio." A hint of proudness was in his voice. Mirio trembled slightly and returned the hug before guiding Nighteye to Eri and Nezuko.

Nighteye frowned as he kneel down in front of the girls, eyeing Nezuko, " What happened? "

" She took a bullet for me," Mirio explained regretfully, " the one that can... deactivate quirks."

The ground shook and large spikes emerged from it. Nighteye took Nezuko in his arms while Mirio took Eri, as they both dodged the spikes.

" I won't have my plan reduced to nothing..." Overhaul growled, " by a bunch of fools! " The body of his comrade fell in front of him. " Did you heard that, Nemoto? I bet you're unhappy with me meeting my end like this! You did well, Nemoto, really..."

He grabbed onto Nemoto's face, " And I know you're willing to die for me, right?! "

Blood splattered around as Nemoto vanished from the sight. Nezuko looked over Nighteye's shoulders, watching something happening with Overhaul.

" Lemillion... without a doubt, you were stronger than me. But it was all for naught..."

It was like back in the swordsmith village...where Nezuko and the others had to fight an Upper Demon that could multiple themselves...and even fusing together again. Overhaul did the same; only that he killed Nemoto to fuse their bodies together, creating another appearance of him where he had sprouted extra arms and looking more vicious.

" I'll be taking Eri back now! " He roared.

Nezuko found herself another blood to vomit out; she twisted her head sideways and her blood rained down on the spikes. Her gagging made Overhaul turned his attention to her.

" Poor girl, had she never involved in this mess," he chided, " she would have never lose her quirk."

Mirio lose it, " It was your fault, you bastard! "

" My fault?" Overhaul laughed, putting his hands on the ground. " She took the shot for you. If you want someone to blame, blame yourself! Your friends and that girl will die now, thanks to you!" He aimed an attack towards the blonde boy.

Izuku sprung into action, snapping off a spike of the ground and hurled it towards Overhaul. The man evaded his attack with a swipe from one of his extra hands. Again, the boy took another spike and used the same attack.

Anger blazing in his eyes as he took a quick glance towards the new girl. He didn't know she was or what she was doing here, but she didn't deserve any of this. She looked so young -- even younger than him. Her possible bright future was gone and it was because of this damn masked man.

Izuku slammed the spike rock on Overhaul, charging his attack with his power to add the impact. The masked man glared at Izuku, sending an attack towards him as well. If it wasn't for the boy's iron soles, he would have been screwed by Overhaul's attack.