Bleeding Heart to a Healing one part 1

Start from the beginning

Anoki was getting in terms that she would be better off and her mood was getting better but she became afloof to Shaurya and even Shaan ....

Met or spoke when there was a need ...

Shaurya was most affected by it he didn't like it his Ms Bhalla was curt to answers in class avoided his presence like he was a plague....

Anoki: was feeling miserable because she by avoiding him was killing a piece of herself .....

Shaurya: Aaj mein iss bath karke rahunga ..... mujhe avoid kar rahi hain ...

He cornered her in the corridor during 5 in evening there were very less people in college..... Reema was there aswell ...

Shaurya: Anoki ruko tumse bath karni hain ....

Anoki looks at him ....

Reema stood next to her ....

Shaurya: Excuse us Reema...

Anoki: Reema rukho .... apko jo kehna hain kahona sir kya bath hain ....

Shaurya : Started shouting at her ....

Yeh kya naya natak hain avoid kyun kar rahi ho kya hua hain tumhe aise mujhe aur papa dono ko kyun avoid kar rahi ho .... problem kya hain .....

Tum kitna selfish ho mujhe dost banaya aur dost ke sath na bathe share karti ho na unke life ka bath karti ho ....

Itna kuch bol raha hoon bolti kyun nahi he holds her shoulder tightly...

Anoki starts crying chodiye mujhe yeh bhi meri galthi hain kush .... she runs off ....

Reema : Anoki rukho ....

Ms Reema rukho says Shaurya....

Reema: Sir ...

Shaurya: Anoki ko kya hua hain ....
I need to know ...

Reema : I don't know whether I need to tell but ...

Shaurya: I insist....

Reema explains everything.....

Shaurya felt annoyed and felt like slapping himself he should have realized it before his behavior with her and then him warming upto her ....

She being aloof...

He got a confirmation of what he was missing and he would set things straight....

Shaan litsening walks in ....

Reema keep this between us don't tell Anoki a thing she will immediately pack and leave ...

We know what to do ...

My son will honour his love in presence of the world but before that I need to speak with him....

Your friend will have her love fulfilled get her to the park here in the campus at 8 no one will be here ...

Now excuse us ...

Reema: Okay sir ....she passed her number to both ....before leaving...

Shaurya: Dad kya bath hain main call karke sab settle kardunga ....

Shaan pehle tumhe kuch video dikhane hain chalo ....

He shows him how his badima and papa and Alok along with Shagun planing and plotting to seprate him and Anoki ....

He then shows him their hatred for Anoki ....

Shaurya: Papa yeh sab kya hein ...

aur hain dekho toh sahi his conversation with them regarding Astha them separating Astha him and Shaurya manipulating....