No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!

Start from the beginning

    Saint continued to read some reports but he stopped. He sighed. His mind was not focused on work anymore. He grabbed his tablet and browsed some sites. Saint stared at the photos people uploaded online. There were photos of Zee and Mew.

"Why the hell do you look so happy Zee!" Saint muttered.

    Saint gathered his stuff and left his office. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend who should be at Chillaz Heritage Hotel by then. Saint got into his truck and drove to downtown Bangkok.

******************************************************

"Thank you everybody!" The photographer bowed to everyone at the pool area.
"Thank you!" Zee also bowed at the photographer and also his staff.
"Can't wait for the next issue to come out Mr Panich."
"Me too!"
"I bet your fans are excited." One girl said.
"Not as excited as I am." Zee smiled.
"Mr Panich... I am actually your fan since I was in college... I will be looking forward to your new movie roles... It has been forever! We miss you!" Another staff told Zee.
"Mr Panich... May we take some photos with you?"
"Sure..."

    They huddled together and snapped some photos.

"Thank you Mr Panich!"
"Thank you for your support." Zee smiled and waved his hand.
"Sir... We are done for the day... Would you like to stop somewhere before heading home?" Miss Chairat asked Zee.
"No... Hey... Who has my cell phone?" Zee could not find his cell phone on him.
"With me... You gave it to me before lunch." Miss Chairat gave Zee his cell phone.
"Thanks Miss Chairat." Zee grabbed his cell phone and put it in his jeans pocket.
"I need to go to the washroom." He told his manager.
"I'll collect your stuff and... I'll wait for you..."
"Don't worry... You head down first... The car is still parked in front of the elevator right?"
"Yes Sir." Miss Chairat nodded while collecting Zee's backpack, bouquet of flowers, gifts and paper bags.
"Max... Could you please help Miss Chairat."
"Mr Panich... I can do a few trips..." Miss Chairat said.
"I know where the car is parked... You help Miss Chairat... Where's Tul?" Zee asked.
"He's downstairs... With the car." Max answered.
"You guys bring all of these downstairs... I'll be there soon..."
"But Sir..."
"I have to go!" Zee quickly left them and found the nearest washroom.

    When he got out of the cubicle, he stopped at his track. A sigh left him and he hesitantly walked towards where the sinks were and washed his hands.

"Was it your doing?" General Udomkaewkanjana asked him.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Don't play with me BOY!" The General grabbed fistful of Zee's shirt and slammed him against the wall.
"Do you think I am playing with you?" He growled.
"No Sir... And I am also not playing with you." Zee calmly replied.
"What did you do that Saint Security got the royal contract?" General Udomkaewkanjana questioned.
"Must be that your son is an extremely reliable and Saint Security is very good security company." Zee explained.
"It was YOU... Wasn't it?" The older man barked.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"You think you're smart? I will DESTROY you... I will DESTROY your career..." The General threatened.
"Destroying you is not as difficult as you imagine... YOU are nothing!! FILTH!! SCUM!! I will get rid of you from my son's life!" He snarled.
"General... You can destroy me... Go ahead... I am not scared..." Zee told him.
"You don't know what scares you just yet... When I am done with you... Then you will know what fear is..."
"Sir... I was scared shitless when I saw Sean pointing his gun at Saint... That was one of the scariest moments of my life... But I survived... You can destroy me... Or... My career... But you have to understand that there's more to life than... My career... Or... Money... Or... That you cannot accept that your son is a homosexual..." Zee explained.
"I will tell the world that you're GAY and how many men you have slept with... I can do it and I will do it..."
"Go ahead..." Zee replied.
"I love Saint and I am willing to protect him and to make him happy... I can be second because I don't care... When you love someone... You put that someone first... YOU sir... Do you love your son? You don't destroy his life... His future... if you love him." Zee argued.
"You... General Udomkaewkanjana... DO NOT LOVE YOUR SON... You sir... DO NOT DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE A CHILD... Because you sir... Only think think about yourself and nobody else!" He continued and gasped when the General raised his fist.