He had made sure that Kei should like himself alone, no second person. Therefore he took great pains to compile a direct scenario to prove this point, starting with calling her into the café only to see Kiyotaka talking to Hiyori, and confessing later in his room.

She liked him, he was sure of it.

To that end, Kiyotaka thought that she was joking and tried to tease him. So he decided to take part in her game.

"Is it true? .... Is he the person you like? "

"Hmmm, how should I put it ..."

She grabbed her chin and began to think, pursed her lips slightly, and then made a smacking motion of her lower fist with the palm of her hand.

"Hmm, something like that."

She smiled as if she didn't feel strange about what she just said.

After all, Karuizawa Kei and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka are a couple. Does she mean what she says? Of course, it will be seen as a joke for her boyfriend.

But since this is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka...

At what she just said, he put on a more serious expression than usual and looked at his girlfriend. Shows that he's serious now.

"O-oh ... ..w-why are you looking at me like that?"

Kei felt her body shivering at once and unconsciously moved away from her boyfriend until her back touched the end of the sofa.

"Y-you know, I-I was just kidding... please don't look at me like that. Ne-, ne... Kiyotaka. "

She was worried, she thought that she had gone too far with her boyfriend. Considering they had only been dating for a month, the relationship they built was minimal. Ignoring her fake relationship with Hirata, even though this is the first time she is dating someone, she has more extensive knowledge about the relationship between boy and girl in dating. Depending on your partner, they can respond to situations or jokes you make really or not. Kiyotaka might just fall into the part of idiots who are inexperienced in love and take everything that has to do with the two of them seriously, in other words, a harsh and too strict boyfriend.

"H-hey ...."

She tried to get closer, her hand reached out to try to hold her boyfriend's hand. But both of her hands were quickly grabbed by something fast and strong.

"Kyah!"

She closed her eyes in shock, then slowly tried to peek while she closed her eyes slightly, she saw her boyfriend's face now in front of her.

Now their position has changed, with Kiyotaka on top and holding his girlfriend's hands behind her and staring at his girlfriend's face from above.

He could see that the wet and moist eyes were a little scared and anxious. The long, thick, and smooth lashes look beautiful combined with simple make-up on the eye that looks charming. The gorgeous thin red lipstick on her cute tiny lips looks so sexy, anyone would think of kissing her just like that when they see this beautiful sight.

"Erm—, I-I"

She groans, her face was really red with embarrassment. She couldn't keep looking at her boyfriend's eyes. Unlike his previous self who looks calm and peaceful, she believes that the serenity provided will attract small, charming insects such as butterflies or grasshoppers to come closer and birds that feel tired of a hot day will be happy to shade and rest on his shoulders.

But the attitude shown by her boyfriend is something she just found out about. She felt the same feeling and aura as in that cold and dark ship hallway back then, it was a nostalgic feeling but it was a little different.