You're mine (2/5)

Daisuke walks back into the room, fixing his shirt.

He unbuttons his shirt a little, and sits back down.

"Have you figured what you want to eat?" He asks you.

You take a look at the menu again, "Yeah, I know exactly what I want" You answer.

A waiter finally comes in, "Hello, I'll be your waiter today. Would you like any drink other than wine and water," are you ready to order?" He asks.

The waiter was a nice looking guy, he looked near your age."I'd like to get Shrimp Alfredo" You say while staring at him, honestly you weren't interested in him. You really just wanted to see Daisuke's reaction, since he seems to be the jealous type.

"AS, for me" Daisuke says in an annoyed tone "i'd like the chicken salad".

"Is that all, if so It'll be out in no time" The waiter says, as he slowly turns around.

But you weren't done teasing Daisuke, "Hey, can you tell me your name!" You ask in an interested tone.

The guy starts stuttering "T-Timothy". You lean your head on your hands, and smirk.

"Do you have a lover, Timothy?"You ask.

You notice he starts turning red, and scratches his forehead.

"W-well actually no-", "Get out!"Daisuke says cutting him off.

Timothy quickly walked out of the room.

You turn your head over to Daisuke and smirk at him, then let out a slight giggle.

"Whats wrong, am I doing something to upset you?" You ask him, in a mocking tone.

He just stares at you, then smirks.

You sit back up, and say "So you want to make me yours", Crossing your legs.

"I will make you mine y/n!"He says with a smirk.

He looks around to make sure no one was near, he gets up from his seat and looks down at you as you sit down.

He grabs your chin, flicking it up to look at him.

"You like teasing me huh?" He says, while holding your face up.

He bends down, to your level.

"Do you want to get teased too?" He asks you.

"Would you like to be embarrassed by me?"

"Degraded?"

You stare him in his eyes as he asks you these questions, The thought of him doing those things to you made you want him more.

You smirk at him, "Yeah!" you answer.

He moves his other hand, and sits it on your tight.

Moving it back and forth, going higher and higher.

He caressed your thigh,touching sensitive spots.

You let out a sigh as he gets closer to your panties.

He slides his hand up, and rubs your clit through your panties.

"Wet, already!"He says with a smirk.

He pulls your panties to the side, and slips his fingers inside you making you let out a moan.

You reach up to grab is shoulder, but you couldn't. He thrust his fingers inside of you, making you roll your head back, you spread your legs more so he could have more access.

He finally let go of your chin and grabs your thigh, holding it up on his shoulder.

He pushes you downward, your back was laying on the seat.

He held your leg up and smirked at you, "Lets see how much you can take?"

He kisses between your thigh in a down motion,you started letting out slight moans.

He starts to pull your panties off gently, the sight of you made his mouth water.He started licking his lips, like a feast was put before him.

He throws them to the floor, and moved his face to your clit. He starts gently licking it, you let out a slight sigh.

"is this all?" You ask in a mocking tone, he just looks up at you. You could tell he was smiling, even though his tongue was out.

He suddenly starts sucking on it, then he starts thrusting his fingers inside you faster .

You let out a moan, as you started to feel pleased. You lift your hand and grab his head, pushing it, and directing him to all the places you wanted his tongue to touch.

You start moaning louder, while he does some heavy tongue work on you.

You hear a knock at the door, "Coming in!" the waiter said, you expected Daisuke to stop. But he continued eating you.

You couldn't control yourself or your moans, they were getting louder.

Daisuke starts doing hand movements inside of you, hitting your spots all while eating you out.

The door opened and Daisuke started going harder and faster.

You let out a loud moan, "I'm about to Cum, Daisuke!". He just continues eating, You turn your head back, and see Timothy just staring.

Your legs start shaking, and eyes started rolling back. You let out such a loud moan, you were sure everyone else heard it.

You let go of Daisuke's head, and covered your mouth.

While you came, Daisuke made sure all of it was on his tongue. He looks up at you, and smiles.

He pulls his head away, and his fingers out of you. Your body was still shaking, along with you still letting out slight moans.

"Oh, Timothy I'm so sorry you had to walk in on such a dirty moment!" Daisuke says with a laugh.

He licks his lips, and pushes his hair back.

You felt so embarrassed, but you liked it.

You move back, to sit up straight again, trying to control your breathing and the fact that your legs where still shaking.

"My little playtoy, needed to be played with. Besides she was being so naughty trying to be funny with you, it's only right I taught her a lesson. Right Timothy!" Daisuke asked Timothy .

Timothy nods his head in confusion, and brings in the food. Quickly walking away, and closing the door.

"Are You feeling better now, you're not being such an attention whore. Since I shut you up!"He says with a smirk, as he sits back down.

These words, you liked them "Playtoy, naughty, attention whore?" You mock him in a funny tone.

"Call me more degrading names please!" You ask him, with a smirk.

He stares you in your eyes, and smiles. "You're such a nasty slut, just the way I want you to be." He says, and he takes a sip of his wine.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to be his, and his only.

To be continued...