Ghost girl~short story~

This is just a story I came up with my self its just a short ghost story but it's not like the other ghost stories 

p.s when its bold type like this its narated when its regular its POV

________________________________________________________________________________

              There once was alittle girl no older than 10 who was walking in the woods one day. She loved to sniff the flowers and hear the wind blow on the trees above her, When all of a sudden there were foot steps near by.

I'm Sammy, I'm 15 and just moved into this creepy white house in wisconsin. I was looking threw the attic when a news paper fell out of it's bin, it was dusty and yellowish and the date was April 6, 1981. I was not like most teenagers, I loved history and reading things from why back then so as usaully I looked down. There was a picture of a young girl, she had brown eyes and long brown hair, and was the kind of little girl you just wanted to greet and hug her.  I looked down and begain to read,

       Young girl's body found. After worried parents Mrs. and mr. Jay informed police about there little girl missing (girl pictured) Police find body buried in woods. Police confirms that she was strangled while playing in woods by a mysterous man. They have not yet found the person responcible.

    Thats so sad i thought she was so young and looked helpless. I looked to see the location were her body was found and was shocked when I found out. "Sammy dear where are you?" My mother called "In the basement" I yelled back. I took the news paper and went up to 'my soon to be room' and put it under the loose floor board, then met my mother in the kitchen for lunch when I relised something.. she was found in the woods behind my house. I quickly shook off that idea and left.

            The old house we were staying in had old furniture, and i mean really old, So you can imagion my bed was dusty so i put my sheet on it and everything and my room ALMOST looked mine but not yet, I would finish packing tommorow right now i was tired and my mom was already fast asleep.

               I woke up a couple hours later to soft crying. At first I thought it was my mother for some reason but I relised she's to happy and the crying sounded like it was a puppy or a small child. I got up and turned my lamp on and screamed. AHHH.. I covered my own mouth for I knew my mom was really tired and needed sleep but i couldn't help it becuase before me. standing next to my bed was a little girl with tears on her face. My eyes were wide as we just sat there staring at each other. She had VERY white skin and her hir was neatly combed but some how looked messed up at the same time, her clothes looked like they were from a different decade.

         "who-o r y-ou?" i said with a shaking voice she just looked at me as if she didn't hear me. "Ok i've seen this in the movies... this is just a bad dream..isn't it?" she just continued to look at me with a sad expression on her face, wait, I've seen her before, she was the girl in the newspaper I found..the girl who died. "your not going to kill me now are you?" I asked i know that sounded stupid but I was under presure how would you react if you saw a dead little girl in your room? "I'm not going to kill you" she said hurtfully and with that she disapeared.

          I was trying to decide if i was dreaming or not so I decided to jus go back to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna stop there but I'm thinking about adding another chapter just to add more detail. tell me if you think i should continue the story or just end it?