⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)

Start from the beginning

*THUD*
'I wish... To die, right here, right now...'
I thought with a defeated smile with tear threatening to slide down of my face.

When I got to the end of the stairs I fell down, first face.

"(Y/N) !!" My classmates shouted as they ran towards me.

"Hey You're OK !?" Kirishima yelled, grabbing my shoulder as he sat me up, shaking me back and forth as I started blankly at the sky.

I feel like... I'm being treated like a kid-

"She's Pale!"

"Water water !!"

"Maybe she's out of breath from that inspirational speech of hers."

"I'll give her mouth-to-mouth recitation," said todoroki. My classmates pulled him away as he tried to get away.

"No need I'm fine. My anxiety just kicks in that's all." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. Kirishima didn't stopped from shaking me though.

We were back in line as my face flushed with embarrassment.

"What a scene!" I whined.

"Now without any delay, let's first event started. " Auntie midnight said as she wiped tears from her eyelids.

"The first event will be OBSTACLE COURSE! "

"An obstacle course? " I mumble

"It's a race between the eleven classes. The course is a 4kilometer lap around the stadium itself. RACERS!! POSITION YOURSELF"

I positioned myself, arms behind me, position: Naruto run.

"START! "

I then motioned my arm downward to send a gust of air to my feet that send me flying. 'Wee.'

I felt the tunnel cool and I saw Todoroki freeze the floor. I got off and started running next to him.

"Hey todoroki!"

"Hey" he mumbled and started running faster. As I ran behind Todoroki, I heard Mineta laughing in the air, holding his purple balls and going to my back. I aimed my hand towards him and threw a big wave of fire to roast the pervert grape.

When I turned to the front, I saw the Zero pointer. Trapped in the ice while Todoroki running under it. I stopped and stared at it, as I about to attack, I saw Kirishima go under the robot as suddenly the robot started to fall over to him.

Though... He went smashing back up from the Robot, yelling some words I couldn't make out.

"Kiri! Still alive!?" I asked as I wave while running pass him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" He yelled back, running after me as I shook my head with a smile.

I turned around and saw another zero-pointers.

I tch-ed and used my quirk to kick the robot by using my foot to stomp the ground, boulders came up from the ground that knock out the robot.

"Look at what the representative of the hero Course showed. (Y/N) (L/N) !!!" when I heard this I turned to the drones with cameras.

I eventually arrived at the next obstacle.

"Back off everyone!" I shouted as I inhaled air the move my fist to my side.

"Boulder Revulsion!" I yelled then a stone bridge came out. I passed through it and I also let other competitors pass my rock bridge.

I heard Katsuki screaming from behind me as I leap happily on the bridge i made."step aside worthless extra" he shouted as he flew passed me with his explosion that successfully hit my arm.