2 Chapter

Seventeen years have passed since the separation of Ender and Kaya.She gave birth to a beautiful son from Halit,his name is Erim. But Ender and Halit did not agree so they divorced. Ender became close with Ömer an old friend of Halit, they were very close Omer always and helped Ender. Omer had real feelings for Ender, but Ender saw him as a friend. A year has passed and the friendship between Ömer and Ender still lasts.
Ender as she entered the elite she changed a lot became very ruthless bad and was known as the queen of intrigue.
Her brother worked at Argun holding just like her, but that day she was not at work, new news reached the holding that a new CEO Kaya had arrived.Caner went home in schok.
C:Abla
E:Say Canercim ❤️
C:He is here
E:Who, are you talking about?
C:KAYA
Ender scared
E:Kaya is her in İstanbul
C:Yes
E:What are you talking about, how it is here why it is her?
Caner unknowingly asking her anything
C:What happens to you why he got so excited, he is just your former love.
E:that's right, but what is he looking for here now.
C:He is the new CEO of the company
E:what will I do?
She was very frightened because of the big secret, she was hiding from everyone.
E:Caner must go as he came
C:why abla
C:Now it occurred to me, he put you as Halit's secretary, you then kicked Kaya and won the big womanzier.
E:Yes,he may want revenge on me for leaving him.
C:I do not believe aftre so many years.
E:I do not know,anything is possible.
There was an event in the evening,Ender knew that Kaya would be there too,was preparing for the long time, together with Ömer they went to the event, she was not ready to meet Kaya, when she saw him she was schoked she did not know what to do, she was still cultured and greeted.
Kaya knew Ömer a lot
K:Hello
E:Hello
Ö:hello
K:How are you Ender, Ömer
E:Good Kaya thanks
Ö:Fine thanks
K:What is new that is happening?
Ö:Everything is the same
K:Good,Ender you look very nice
E:Thanks
K:Then see you
Ö:Okey
Ender feels like he's falling in love again,but she treated him very badly and rudely.
At the party often knows how to look, Kaya was still feeling something for Ender, and did not like the fact that Ender and Ömer were very close.Ender and Ömer they went out,were left alone, Ömer had some feelings for Ender.
Ö:I want to tell you something
E:I'm listening to you
Ö:I do not know how to tell you
E:Ömer what happens
Ömer tried to approach her
E:Ömer what are you doing, what is happening to you.
E:Be careful what you do we are good friends do not ruin it.
E:I'm going,think about what you are doing.

_______________________________________