RWBY: Volume 9 Sneak Peek

Start from the beginning

Scene changes to show a girl in a ward sleeping while her wounds are healing up.

Shadow: Who's this her?

Lady Irene: ..... my secret decendent to my power.... my Ancestral Line of my supreme power.... Aphmau....

Scene changes to show the warlock wielding his sword at am errie dark location filled with lightning and thunder with the ocean splashing about violently.

Demon Warlock: WHO ARE YOU, TO OPPOSE ME, HUMAN?!

Shadow: That's easy..... I'm Irene's Messenger.... and she tells you.... to go back in hell....

Demon Warlock roars and blast a beam at Shadow for him to use Irene's gifts to deflect it while proceeding to dash forward to him. Once close enough, both Shadow and the Warlock soon clashed our weapons for our weapons to emit a huge ball of light to illuminate the dark omen scenery of darkness, for the scene to change-- 

--to show another city.

Shadow: Where do I go now???

Lady Irene: Go through this portal.... there, you'll meet your final aide which will help you win your fight against your tremendous foe back at your world.... there, the eleven swordsmen shall guide you to what you desire....

Scene changes to show that Shadow is in some kind of base filled with books.

Shadow: Call this a base???? It's more like a Library if you ask me. Comoliment intended.

???: This is called the Northern Base.

A voice spoke out, for Shadow to unsheath Parablade at the person who sound off

Scene changes to show a different base and an unknown being sitting on his throne.

???: Don't worry.... i'm not a threat. As much as I could say that to you but.... we have more pressing matters to attend to. My name is Rintaro Shindo.

Shadow: Shadow Wrath. I'm friendly in case you ask. I was told to come here to be trained by you and a few others, 'The way of the Sword of Logos', to what she tells me.

Rintaro: I'm aware, an unknown voice told me to inform the others about this. And since we haven't been having any Megid Activities and the Southern Base isn't doing much at the moment, we still have to hasten up your training.

Shadow: understood.

Scene changes to show a view of the Northern Base outside. Then, scene changes to show Shadow being trained by 8 swordsmen and by consideration, trained and fought with and by Sabela and Durandal.

Reika: Very well.... since you and the two of us are under the same roof of having siblings.

Ryoga: We'll consider training you. But don't expect us to go easy on you and to go to your side that easily, unless you deem yourself worthy.