Juyeon's jaw dropped, "Uh- can you read my mind? What is this sorcery?"

The youngest turned to him and hit his shoulder, "Dude, I was about to say that he's fucking psychic," he turned back to Kevin, "How?"

"I felt the same way with Jacob in the beginning. The car ride to our first date. I was struggling to find words to say. I overcame it though. I had this sort of 'fuck it' mentality because guess what? I had no clue if he actually liked me the way I did him. I was insecure about it so all the words I could say was vine references and random jokes because I knew he likes to laugh. That's how it is in the beggining. So, I want both of you to think, wrack your brains and just think about somethings you know they like."

He waited a bit for them to do as he said. Once they showed signs of having an idea he continued.

"You got it?" He hesitated until he got a nod from both of them, "Good. Use that to start a conversation. Let it carry on from there. If you ever find the little chit chat dying, use it again, but in a way that you haven't done before. That's your default. Your fucking life line so cling to it. Also, know that once a conversation is started, it's okay to let them lead it. Listen to them and their interests and pay attention because I'll tell you now, it's a great way to show that you care. Capiche?"

"Yes sir," Sunwoo gave a playful salute, "Will try my best sir!"

The other boy sitting on the bench snorted but managed to pull himself together enough to simply say, "Ditto."

Deciding that his work was done, Kevin let them go back inside to sit with their dates. He stayed behind a little longer, watching as they approached the table where Jacob, Eric and Haknyeon were chatting happily.

This time, the two boys he just lectured merely joined into the conversation. He watched it all with a grin.

Ah yes, he's taught his students well.

But... something Juyeon had said resonated within him.

He and Jacob had been brought into this was so that the others had an example of what to do.

Kevin was the example.

It made him chuckle a bit, remembering a couple days back where he wanted an example himself... but on how to propose.

He mentally facepalmed remembering how he went on a Wikihow article of all things.

Desperation really does that to people don't it?

Kevin peered back into the cafe and looked at his boyfriend. He was laughing, his eyes were nearly invisible and his smile was wide and showing teeth.

Goddamn, what a heavenly sight. Absolutely stunning and ethereal. That's his angel... and he loves him, so fucking much.

Just you wait, one of these days Kevin's going to get down on one knee and proclaim his love, not only to him, but to the world. (A/N: hint hint motherfuckers)

Make no mistake, he's going to marry his beautiful soulmate.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heyyyyyyy!

How ya doing?

I know that it's been a wee bit since I did my little surprise but I just wanted to make this chapter make sense... y'know?

Anyways- I hope you enjoyed.

;)

And as always...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜