Tom Riddle

Tom would be in the Slytherin common room when you walk in. "Hey Tom." you say as you walk over to him. 

"Hello." you sit down and tilt your head back into the couch, sighing. 

"Is everything ok?" he asks. You look up at him and stare.

"Its not polite for people to stare, I suppose you know that right?" he says as he picks up a book. He opens it and stats to read, ignoring your existence. You keep staring at him as he reads. He flips the page occasionally and you start to get bored. You get up and walk to him. You take the book out of his hands and set it down, he looks up at you has an annoyed face. You sit down on his lap so that you straddling him and you start to kiss him. He kisses you back quickly and puts one hand on the back of your head while the other travels to your ass. You both wanted each other and you both knew it. He pulls away and smirks, he connects his lips with yours again and gets rougher. He squeezes your ass (lord forgive me for what I'm about to do) as his other hand travels down to your back and he picks you up, not breaking the kiss. He carries you to his room and opens the door, slamming it behind him. He pushes you against it and pulls away from the kiss as he sets you down. "Fuck, I've wanted to do that for so long.." he kisses your neck, leaving hickeys as you let out a small moan. He looks back up at your face and smirks. "May I?" he asks, when you nod he puts his hand around your neck and kisses you as he takes off your shirt and unclips your bra. He kisses your neck once again, admiring the hickeys he gave you. He travels futher down, kissing your chest. "Be a good girl and get on your knees for me..".  He takes off his shirt and you start to travel down his body. You kiss his dick through his clothes and unzip his pants, taking off his boxers as well. His dick springs out (sorry that was funny to me) and you circle his tip with your tongue. "Dirty little slut.." he groans as he pushes your head. You gag at his size and he smirks. "Be good for daddy." he says as he looks at you. You take him in your mouth again, bopping your head up and down as he moans quietly while pushing your head. "Good girl.."

(I am so sorry for any misspelled words or grammar errors it like 1 in the morning and I'm writing this. You can use your imagination for the things you two do for the rest of the night. Ill try to write Draco and Neville's tomorrow ;) I was cringing at myself while writing this)