Michelle Knows All

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Miss but you're going to have to wait in line like everybody else." He paused and looked at me, "Hey aren't you Stark's kid?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. Does that happen to help my chances of getting in there?" He shook his head.

"I just noticed 'cause my daughter is a huge fan of yours. She celebrates you on International Women's Day every year," He said. Then a light bulb went off in my brain.

"If I promise you a photo and an autograph for her will you let me through?"

A pensive look crossed his face for a moment before saying, "Throw in a Benjamin and we got a deal."

I quickly gave him the money and assured him that I would give him the photo once I was back down, and he ushered me through. Upon reaching the elevator door, I saw my team's yellow jackets through the glass. I knocked on the door and Mr. Harrington clicked the button to open it.

"Sorry Y/N, not enough room in the elevator. You can meet us up there," He smiled.

"If she wants she can squeeze by me, I'll hold onto her. You know, take one for the team and let everyone have their personal space." Flash chuckled, but I saw Liz discreetly punch him in the arm.

"Mr. Thompson, what did I tell you about harassing your female classmates," The teacher sighed, and with that, the elevator doors closed. I went off to find a security guard to ask if there were any stairs. I came across one woman by the statue of George Washington. She was wearing the usual security gear so I asked her.

"Sorry, but the stairs were closed off to the public in 1971," She said.

"What? Why?"

"There's too many of them," She stated simply.

"How many?" I asked.

"896." She crossed her arms and quirked an eyebrow, making a "beat that" expression.

"But you can use the steps to the second floor of the Eiffel tower and there are 1,665 of those." Her confident demeanor died with that statement and she decided to banish me outside. The security guard from earlier saw me and I took a quick photo with him as well as signing a phone case he got at one of the gift shops. After that I immediately had Friday scan the perimeter and watched as my friends rose to the top floor.

"What is that?" Michelle asked behind me. I jumped, not knowing she was there. "And why are you running around like a bomb's about to go off."

"MJ, there's something I need to tell you." She raised an eyebrow, but still nodded and motioned for me to sit down, preparing herself for whatever I had to say. Ned was on his way to his death and Peter wasn't there so I only had one option. "You know that new superhero that popped up recently?"

"Yeah, wasn't it something like Electron or whatever?" She asked.

"It's Anode. And that's me," I let out.

"Oh?" Her eyes widened.

"I'mAnodeandNedcurrentlyhassomeancientaliengemthingthat'sabouttogooffandpossiblykilleveryoneintheWashingtonMonumentandPeter'signoringmycallsbeausewegotintoafightaboutitandnowI'mreallyfreakingoutand-" she clamped her hand over my mouth and looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"You had a fucking space bomb and gave it to NED OF ALL PEOPLE? I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS!" She scolded and removed her hand from my mouth.

"In hindsight, it was really stupid but I need your help, FRIDAY says that the Chitauri gem is about to go off any minute and I have no idea how to get up there."