Motel or meth lab?

Start from the beginning

Kie noticed the disappointed looks at the lack of looting, "Hey guys maybe if we report the wreck to the coast guard we'll get a finders fee?" She suggested trying to lift the spirits.

"Yeah and not work all summer. Thanks Agatha you biatch" JJ laughed with Riley as they sat on the front of the boat, Riley's feet skimming the surface of the water, little did they know, they were driving past a body floating at the edge of the marsh on a few meters away.

* * *

JJ and Riley went to the cost guards office, whilst everyone else waited outside for them.

" How much do you reckon we will get from this J?" Riley asked him.

"I'm not sure ma darling, let's go and find out shall we?" he offered the way with his hand "ladies first" he smirked.

"A true gentleman" she smirked back at him.

As they entered the coast guards office the room was buzzing with people, complaining about their dogs diet, fallen trees, and flooded driveways.

"Hi yeah we found a boat?" JJ pushed through the crowds, with Riley in front of him, both his hands on her shoulders pushing her small figure through the crowds of people.

"Sir we found a boat wreck" Riley repeated what JJ said.

"If you'll just wait your turn and calm down!" the coast guard said to Riley, who turned to JJ and rolled her eyes, as they decided it was a waste of time trying to get them to listen the day after a hurricane.

"Okay new plan?" Riley asked as they rejoined the group outside.

"Okay well we've got one way of finding out who's boat that is" John B hinted waving the motel key.

"I'm in" JJ shrugged.

"Cool me too" Riley agreed.

"Wait wait guys we don't know who's room that is, it could belong to anyone!" Pope protested and grabbed Riley before the rest of the group could go any further. She pouted dramatically.

"Come onnn" kie insisted "we'll be lookout" she grinned.

"Come on bubba" John b said to pope slightly sarcastically.

* * *

So the group got back into the HMS pogue and began making their way to the motel.

John B drove as Kie tried to convince pope that it was a good idea at the front of the boat. Behind John B, JJ sat with Riley lying on his lap. It was normal for them to be touchy feely with each other, it was how they'd always been and the group had just sort of gotten used to it, but if it ever went too far, John B was quick to remind them of the no pogue on pogue Macking rule.

JJ whistled as they approached the rundown motel, that looked like no one had stepped foot in since the 80s.

"and I thought the chateau was bad" JJ commented as they approached it, taking in the run down state of the building.

"This place is a shit show" John B agreed.

"Motel or meth lab?" kie added.

"You be the judge" pope answered.
Riley stayed silent, now thinking maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Doesnt look like the place someone with a Grady White would stay" John B made a fair point. What would someone with a boat like that be doing in a place like this?

"No looks like somewhere where a person with a Grady white gets killed" pope answered.

" you ready my mind" Riley spoke up for the first time, shooting Pope a concerned look, which he returned.
JJ noticed Riley's worried expression and tried his best to act stupid to cheer her up.