Mysterious fitness people

"Your doing great!" Roy said as he tossed a bullet Bill at Junior "you've handed that situation so well!" Wendy said bring in some watermelon slices "thanks for the snacks Wendy!" I said taking a slice "why are we doing this again?" Junior asked "it's so you can be ready to fight back again your own army" I explain "we will all go through a moment where we have to fight one another under a curtain circumstance" I said, keeping it shorter and simple for Junior to understand. "Hey, Roy..." Lemmy said, his somewhat quiet vice dragging the last word "it's almost Lunchtime! Think about wrapping it up, alright..." Roy nodded "we should head in Junior, I'm sure Wendy and Morton have something good for lunch!" I followed Roy, Lemmy, Junior and Wendy to the dinning room "CHICKEN!MMMM!" Junior said running up to the table "heh, funny story about the chicken, you see, Morton almost burn himself and the chicken when we were cooking it!" Wendy said, giving a small giggle "it seems like you two had fun" I mentioned "yeah, it was really fun!" I rolled my eye. She didn't get the reference I made.
  "I hope papa comes back soon! I can wait to show him how much I improve my endurance!" Junior said as we all walked to the entrance of the castle. We were all planning on going to a lake Kamek know about. Suddenly kamek jolted, covering his hand in front of Junior. We all stopped to see three strangers at the door. "AAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Junior yelled at the trio. "Hello, there! My name's Kaley. And...HOW FIT DO YOU FEEL?" A blue haired bird lady asked us. I could quickly tell that she wasn't a fan of fitness since her face told me so "what do you mean?" Wendy asked trying to understand what Kaley asked "we're the best fitness friends!" A thin man with a yellow tie and yellow hair said "we're here because we heard you were all in need of a cure for the Blorbs!" A flabby like monstrous said. Larry rolled his eye "uh yeah, like, everyone wants, like, something out of this, like, pandemic or whatever!" I could never understand why Larry added the word "like" onto his sentences. "You said you know about a cure, am I correct?" I asked. I didn't care if they were a sketchy trio, we were all given a opportunity so we'll be taking it. "Yep! And we're happy to show you how to make it!" Kaley stated "but it's a long trip! And we have to overstay for a few night!" A sudden look of change fell onto Kaley's face. It's the type where you make a mistake on stage and suddenly realized what you done. I stood correct when "yellow hair" man asked "you are?" Yep, their all bad at acting "yeah, and we can even show you where to get the ingredients!" Kaley said to, I guess, everyone. I watched as "yellow hair" man finally got on cue and backed up kaley by smiling like an idiot.
  "please excuse us!" Wendy said before dragging all of us into a team huddle with Kermek and Junior too. "what's the, like, plan here?" Larry asked to everyone "I don't know what y'all are thinking about, but the me voice in my head said yes!" Iggy said agreeing with going with the BFF's "you mean your thoughts..." I corrected Iggy "no, it's called the me voice!" I rolled my eyes "Oi! Guys stay on track!" Roy said "he's right..." Lemmy agreed "what's your say Ludwig?" I pondered for a second "let's do it, we're in a pandemic and this is the only choose to save the kingdom!" I said "I don't trust the BFF but if they can make a cure then we should follow them" "what if they don't?" Lemmy asked "we beat their shins and takes them in as traitors and let Lord Bowser deal with them, tsk." Morton mentioned"good plan" Wendy said before we all turned to the BFF's "we'll take your deal!" I said. "Since we all said it'll take more then one day to recover the ingredients, I'm assuming you all plan to pack for our journey?" "Yellow hair" man asked "yes, we'll meet in a hour at the entrance outside of the castle..." Lemmy said before rushing to his room.
  "Ludwig, I'm getting a bad feeling..." "why Junior?" "I just don't feel like leaving..." I sighed. I might have thought on impulses when I decided back when the Kaley asked, but I new this was better then nothings. "Junior, just write an honest note for Bowser so when he comes back and he'll understand why we're gone!" I said patting his paper he had out "maybe a small doodle with help him understand we'll be fine!" I smile to make him feel better "ok, what do I write?" "Well, I should start with Dear Bowser, or father, since your his son". Junior proceeded to write Dear papa "me, and the Koopalings have meet three people who claim to have a cure. We currently plan on work with them so we can save the kingdom, but we have to leave the castle for a few days. If we are gone in over a month you may send a search party for us!" I said watching Junior "that's it?" "Maybe do a little drawing. I know your father loves what you create!" Junior writes it down and proceeds to draw his own thing "don't forget to leave room for your name. Don't want lord bowser to be confused on who wrote this!" I chuckled before heading to the door "Junior wait!" I quickly turned to the future king "please keep it in a safe spot where Lord bowser will find it! We don't want to to go missing" Junior nods as I continue my way out of Junior's room.