What are we?

Kageyama pov

I walk outside to see hinata talking with ushijima and tendou. "Hya tobio~", tendou said in a weird way. "Hi...", I say as I look beside me to see a blushing hinata. 

What the fuck? Are they the ones making him blush? I'm snapped out of my thoughts by ushijima. "Hello shoyou hinata and tobio kageyama, I've been informed that you are dating. How is that going for you?". "W-what? Who said that", hinata said turning the same color as tendou's hair.

"OoO so it's true!", tendou said with a grin. Right before hinata was going to try and say something i answered for him.

"Yes we are dating", I said looking at hinata. "As I was saying to shoyou-kun before congratulations", tendou said going in for a hug from shoyou.

"Ah ah ah leave what's mine alone. Now if you could please excuse us I would like to go hang out with my boyfriend.", I said putting my arm around hinata's waist and walking around them.

"U-um k-kageyama could you l-let go of my waist now? Your g-gripping too hard..."

I loosen my grip from his waist and hold his hand. "...tobio...call me tobio shoyou", I said making Eye contact with him.

Time skip

Hinata POV

When we got to kageyama's house we sat in his room and watched 5 feet apart.

I started crying when will gave his heart for Stella. I was wiping away my tears when I felt strong arms pull me up onto my back. I was now laying against kageyama's chest when he paused the movie.

"Don't cry. It hurts me to watch you cry, so don't cry.", he said with his head at the base of my neck.

"Tobio...what are we?", I said nervously. "I don't know...best friends".
"I see...it's getting late I should leave.", I say coldly moving his arms away from me and making my way to his bedroom door.

I was about to walk down the stairs when alpha pheromones hit me, making me fall to my knees with my hands covering my ears. "You can't leave me...ever you're mine and no one else's", tobio said in an unbothered tone . He grabbed my chin making me look up at him. "Try to leave me again and see what happens". Was all I heard before I passed.

Tobio POV

Jesus Tobio you need to chill out.
You do know that you can't do this every time he tries to do something alone, my wolf said to me. "I'm sorry okay? It just felt like he was rejecting me when he left my room and I freaked out. Do better kid.

Hinata POV

I woke up by the feeling of a pull, and that pull was unexpectedly me being hugged like a teddy bear by Tobio.
What the fuck-, my thoughts were interrupted by Tobio starting to wake up, so I did what anyway smart person would do and pretended to be asleep.
My hair was in my face making it so I could kind of see him but he couldn't see my eyes. He just sat there staring at me and it was getting awkward so I closed my eyes and pretended to wake up.

I pushed the hair out of my face and stared up at him tiredly. "Not going to apologize I see", I said in a cold voice.
"Well if you didn't try to leave then I wouldn't have had to force you to stay".
"I don't understand why you care so much anyways you said that we're just friends, and now I'm laying in your bed at 11:37 in the night and my mom is going to kill me because you forced me to stay!", I said practically yelling.

"Why the fuck are you smiling", I said now turning red.

Tobio POV

He's so cute when he's mad I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him making him moan. "I said we were just friends because we never mated yet and didn't make anything official", I said kissing my way down his body.

                       Smut warning

I take me and his shirts off  kissing my way down his chest and licking his nipples. "F-fuck",hinata said while pushing my head away trying to make me stop.

I start kissing my way down lower until I get to start of his v lines.
I take his pants off, his boxers coming off with them and spread his legs apart showing me the small amount of precum dripping from his beautiful pink hole.

He covers his lower half with his hands and avoids making eye contact with me.

Cute...

I move his hands away and start licking his beautiful pink hole my long tung rubbing against his velvety walls off a kingdom that I'd love to conquer.

He practically shouts my name.
"Tobio I want you inside me now", hinata says with tears at the corners of his eyes.

"Ok I need to prepare you first", I said repositioning myself but as I was going to put my finger inside him he said something that made my not so little Tobio very happy.

"I don't care I want you now"

"Don't blame me if you can't walk for the rest of the week", I said taking my pants off.

As I was about to slide into my omega
I was woken up by hinata shaking me and telling me class is over.

It was a wet dream...

FUCK

Hope you enjoyed 😩