"Harry you said you wanted to give bugsy to your own?" I giggle and kiss her forehead. "Emily is basically like a child to me so why not" mads smiles and reaches her hand out to my cheek leaning up to kiss it.

"Mummy I like your necklace" Emily says suddenly and I smile reaching down to take it in between my fingers.

"It's Harry's" mads says with the biggest smile on her face and I smile looking down at the necklace. "I'll be back in a second I need to go brush my teeth" mads gets up and I feel cold without her body on mine. I watch as she walks away to go to the bathroom, looking at her beautifully tanned legs watching as my hoodie falls mid thigh on her.

"Harry?" I look at Emily who is looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes princess" I smile at her and she lays down next to me.

"Do you love my mummy?" I feel shocked at her question at first but I think about it. I really like mads and I'm definitely falling for her....

"Not yet baby, I really really like her though" she nods and thinks for a moment before opening her mouth again

"If you and Mummy got married would that make you my daddy? Gemma as auntie Gem?" For a 5 year old she is very smart, it's cute that she thinks about this stuff. I nod and she smiles a big smile. The door opens and Emily jumps over to the corner of the bed. Mads walks in and looks confused giving me a look and raises her eyebrows.

"What did you do to my daughter?" She says whilst chuckling. I shrug and Mads eyes go back to Emily. "What's up baby?"

"Mummy, can you marry Harry so he can be my daddy and Gemma be auntie Gem?" She says it really fast I watch Mads reaction and her eyes widen.

"You want Harry to be your daddy?" My eyes widen when I hear mads say that word. I think I have a little problem beginning if she keeps saying that word. I look up and see Mads looking at me with a smirk.

"Well I'm not sure baby that's if Harry wants to be a daddy, I'm not sure if he does" she's staring at me with innocent eyes and I just smile and shake my head, she knows exactly what she's doing and it's not funny.

"I don't know yet" I say quietly looking back down. "Hey how about we go see nana Anne and get some breakfast" Emily's face lights up and she jumps off the bed running out the door and down the stairs. I grab Mads hand and pull her down on to the bed.

"That wasn't funny don't you ever do that again" I say staring into her eyes. She has a smirk on her face and I lean down to attach my lips to hers.

Every time we kiss electricity shoots through my body making it all tingle. She's just perfect, I want to make her mine but I'm scared, she fits into my arms perfectly and her lips lock with mine perfectly. I'm really starting to fall.

Mads Pov:

"Mads come on let's go" I hear Harry shout from downstairs. I grab my bag and my lip gloss.

"Coming" I run down the stairs to see Mads in a pink shirt and white shorts. "Harry did you dress her?" I ask and he nods scratching behind his head.

"I love it mummy, Harry is good at picking clothes" I nod and I see Harry staring at me as I lace up my converse.

"Okay mum we're going, be back soon" Harry shouts through the house making me jump slightly hoping he doesn't notice, but I look up and I see him with his eyes looking full of guilt. I haven't told him what happened and it's better it stays that way.