32 | ♥ ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ♥

Začít od začátku

He smiled lightly and nodded his head as a 'thanks'. Well, that was a hot nod...

The teacher interrupted me from my daydreaming as she told us to take pages 89 to 91 in front of us. I wasn't planning on talking to Grayson today. Even though I wanted to, I didn't specifically have something to tell him. But I didn't need to think of something, because he already did. 

"Are you going to the party?" he mentioned to me, his head still facing the black board. "On Saturday, I mean." Oh... Well, I mean if he's going... 

"No," I said, shocking myself at how monotone my voice sounded. He shifted his gaze to me and just stared at me for a second, then back to the teacher, listening to what she was saying. 

Okay, well that was strange...

"What about you?" I asked hesitantly. 

"I'm thinking about it," came his reply. I simply nodded, not knowing what to do. In my peripheral vision, I could see the corner of his lip pull up ever so slightly, but it was gone as soon as it appeared. 

I took good notes of what she explained to us, and in-between her story-telling, I made small doodles on the pages. 

"You have a talent for drawing, you know," he commented in almost a whisper. I made a shocked humming noise and looked up, but again, he wasn't looking at me or my desk. 

"Oh...thanks," I remarked. 
"Did you ever take art classes?" What's with the many questions today?

"Yeah, in my old town I did." He nodded and continued writing things down. 

Since when does he take notes? Nothing in any classes I have with him ever interested him. Maybe he wasn't taking notes of what the teacher was saying... 

-

I left the room as the last student, like always, and met Logan's eyes once I was outside. He beckoned me over and I submissed. 

I thanked Grayson before the bell rang for what he did when Carrie and her two minions threatened me and Natalie and Leslie. He dismissed it quickly and we didn't make conversation any further than that. He was acting weird.

"Hey, Soph, what d'you have now?" asked Logan kindly, draping an arm around my shoulder. I brusquely remembered when Logan was acting so distant and when he warned me about Grayson. I shook it off, you know what? Boys in general are weird.   

"I think Chemistry or Physics, I can't remember," I muttered, speaking sincerely.  

Logan grinned and looked down at me. "I guess we'll have to take the long way round to see," he noted, nudging me in the side. I giggled. 

-

I came home after a few more hours of school, feeling exhausted. I wasn't going to sleep though, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. 

 I finished my homework and went on Pinterest, since I somehow got obsessed with the site the first time I went on there. 

I was scrolling through my home page, when suddenly, I noticed that it was different, as if someone had edited it. The pins that showed were darker and a bit more scarier, I ignored it though, probably nothing.

(A/N: Btw, if anyone doesn't know, 'pins' are the pictures on Pinterest) 

I was pleased with the amount of free time I had on a school day, and what time I spent on Pinterest, but as soon as I saw those pins, my heart skipped a beat.