With every single word Junkyu was saying, it was making Haruto to realise how much he doesn't deserve Junkyu. He was even worse than the boy from last night, at least he was upfront with his action, Haruto was hurting Junkyu while hiding his true motives. Asahi was right, he should tell him about the challenge, if Junkyu found about it from somebody else, he will be hurt even more. He doesn't deserve to take care of Junkyu and make up for his acts. He deserves to be hated by him. "Junkyu I have to tell you something. About our date,

Junkyu knows Haruto is still blaming himslef but he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, so he intentionelly change the topic, "Yes about our date, I want to talk about that too. We have started dating for 2 days already but haven't gone on single date right. Don't worry Haruto I am totally fine now. we have a day off today and if you want then both of us can take off tomorrow as well. With this bruises I don't want to go anywhere near my mom and Jihoon, they will get worried for no reason. So tell me what should we do today??

Junkyu that's not what I want to say.

"It doesn't matter if you haven't thought, it is your first time dating with the guy, so you are also new to dating just like me right??? But don't worry we can search up in the internet and find some cool stuffs to do for our date. What do you say about it huh?"

Junkyu I

Ok tell me what you want to do. What now say quickly or else I wouldn't consider it anymore..... (Haruto please forget about yesterday and move on. I don't want to see that sad face ever again.)

When Junkyu was staring at his face, Haruto lost his eagerness to tell the truth about the challenge. All this time he has been lying and acting recklessly, maybe god is giving him a chance to make up for all those mistake. This time he will do everything to make sure that smile will never leave Junkyu's face. Maybe that way, he will have less regret afterword's. "you just got beaten up yesterday so no going out, so maybe something that we can do it in home."

That's even better, I don't like going out anyway so what should we do?? hmmm let me think. Right at that moment Junkyu's stomach growled. With a smile he spoke "I got it, we can cook breakfast together."

You need to rest Junkyu.

Ahhh Haruto I am totally fine, but the things is do you know how to cook??

No how about you??

I don't know either.

Then how are we suppose to cook?

Youtube videos, there are tons of it. We can look at it and make it, it's not hard.

You sure??

I am sure.

Ok let's go.

So what we have in your fridge. Eggs, bread and sausages. that's perfect we can make omelette, toast a bread and fry the sausages. What you think Haruto??

I don't know anything about cooking so you decide.

Ahh then find me the video. quickly.

Oh this one looks good. should we follow his instruction Junkyu??

Sure.

Junkyu you sure we are doing it correctly.

I am sure don't worry.

Junkyu I think it's time to turn the omelette.

No not yet, you look at your toast, don't burn it. Leave this omelette and sausages to me. I am the great chef Junkyu. So don't worry it will be perfect.

After making a mess at kitchen for 30 mins, finally everything was cooked. Both of them were looking at the food and the person next to them. Haruto spoke, "Junkyu do you think we can eat that??"