(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS

Začít od začátku

Kaleo smiled a little. "Hey, if you want, I can move in and help you around. I work at Barnes and Nobles so I can help with rent, too."

"What about college and your own life?"

"Oh, my boyfriend and I have talked it through," Kaleo yawned. "Since we have roommates, we won't struggle with paying our rent. I'm still going to college by the way. Only in the mornings and I'll be here to help you with the baby while you're streaming."

"Thank you, Kaleo," Amber patted his shoulder. "Really."

"Hey, you've done so much for us, everyone of us, and you deserve the whole world, sister," he stood up from beside the sleeping baby and looked down at the girl. "So, as the best one of the family, lemme help you with the child because Alani's dumb ass got fucking knocked up and didn't want it. Sometime I wonder if anything's up there, I swear."

Amber laughed at her brother and covered the baby up with the blanket the hospital had given her. She froze, though, when a knock was heard.

Kaleo opened the door and in came in a raven curly-haired with cookies in one hand.

"I came with cookies so you can munch on them while I laugh at you because you're now a parent."

Amber looked at Corpse with a look and he laughed before quieting down when he saw the baby sleeping.

"I'll take the cookies," Kaleo announced, swooping in to get them. Corpse jumped and gasped softly, covering his eyes since he was already wearing a mask. "It's fine. I won't tell anyone. But, if you're uncomfortable, I'll look down at the ground."

Kaleo looked down at the ground and Corpse hummed, turning his attention back to the baby. "He looks like a loaf of bread."

Amber chuckled and shook her face at him. "Only you would think that."

Corpse laughed a bit before his phone vibrated against his hand and looked down at the screen. He snorted. "Your boyfriend's an idiot."

"You're talking to Dream?" Amber smiled confusedly, smiling happily as JB headed towards her. He sniffed the baby's foot and Amber held a hold on him just in case something happened. She turned to look back at Corpse who hummed in response.

"Yep. He's so interesting. I can totally relate to him in some parts, other than the fact that we're both faceless. But, he's so nice."

"Is he talking about that kinky motherfucker?" Kaleo asked and Amber groaned, covering her face with her unoccupied hand. She briefly let go of JB and pointed at her little brother.

"Don't start, Kaleo."

"What?" He chuckled. "I'm telling you, he's a freak. For sure. He has a daddy kink and he's a dom. Preferably a switch since the guy will let you—"

"Stop!"

"I do agree that he's a freak," Corpse agreed. "I mean, kitten?"

"Corpse," Amber raised an eyebrow at him, "you shouldn't be talking Mr. Do-shadow-puppets-back-in-the-Suburu."

"It was for the song!" Corpse argued quietly. Amber stared at him and he stared right back at her, the two having some type of eye-contact before she snickered.

"Yeah, right," she shook her head.

"Ooh, roasted," Kaleo let out, eating another chocolate chip cookie. "Imagine?"

"Shut up, Kaleo," Corpse told him and he gasped dramatically.

"Don't tell me to shut up, Corpse! I don't know you."

"That is true," Corpse stayed quiet after his sentence, though, it seemed as a switch flipped inside of him and he turned to look at the other man. "Anyway, have you heard of Bingus?"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"The best cat in the world."

"Don't say that in front of JB."

"Sorry, JB."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know many of you aren't
too happy about Amber taking
in the baby, but as someone who
has to put themselves in her shoes
and write her down, I know that
if Amber was real, she would
definitely have taken the baby.

Expect more scenes. I'm finished
with the last chapter of the book,
I have a Sapnap and Quackity
books in the drafts (🙂) and
I might do one for George...

 I'm finishedwith the last chapter of the book,I have a Sapnap and Quackitybooks in the drafts (🙂) andI might do one for George

Sapnap my beloved