"To the trap"

I walked over to the bed to get my phone and checked the time.

"At 11:00? boy if youn get yo ass back in this damn bed with me"

"Nah. That nigga basically sending death threats our way. I gotta get on that shit immediately before he can get ahead of us and it get too out of control. We don't need nobody else getting shot or worse." he said walking to the dresser to get his gun.

"You can't do this in the morning? I just wanna cuddle" I pouted cause I was so comfortable in that position we was in before. I was so close to sleep.

Also, me being me I wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep till he came back so that just left me to be overthinking. Which I hate but I can't help it most times.

"A lot can happen in those hours tae"he said finishing the last part in tying his shoes and got up off the bed.

I just sighed and got back comfortable in the bed and went on my phone.

"Don't stay up fa me" he said walking out the room but I didn't respond so he came back.

"You heard me?" He asked but I was still silent. I'm just hella worried.

"Hey" he said to me walking back over and lifting my chin. He leaned down and pecked my lips a couple times and then pulled back while still holding my chin.

" I ain't finna go do nun crazy right now so don't be worried. I just needa get my research and shit up. I promise I ain't killing nobody tonight. Imma be alright mama"

"Okay" I whispered.

"Gimme one more kiss tho" I told him. He leaned down again to me and gave me more than one kiss and grabbed his phone and started walking out.

"I love you baeeee"

"I love you too mama" he laughed and walked out.

"and then there was one"

Time: 4:26 am

As suspected I didn't go back to sleep but I finally heard the door close from in the room so I pretended to be sleep for when he comes.

I heard him come along down the hallway and he opened the door very slowly and walked in.

I felt the bed dip down on the end of the bed which meant he was taking off his shoes. I seen his figure walk to the closet and then back over to the bed.