𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒

For once, I, Farhan Hakimi, was genuinely looking forward to setting foot into a was once hellish place called school. The thought of seeing Tiago again brought me joy. The first thing I did yesterday when I came home from school was find all of his socials, which I did, and stared at some of his photos for a long time- I now see what everyone sees in him.

I made way to my locker, grasping my books tightly and rummaged around inside, trying to look for my pencil case. A sudden, heated thought came into my head, causing me to drop all my books onto the floor, like the little b-b-b-b-baka I was. Tiago and his friend group weren't far, and the sudden sound of my books hitting the ground grabbed their attention. It wasn't long until they went back to their conversation. I wanted his deep, caca eyes to look at me for longer, but unfortunately, I wasn't yet enough to have him look at me with the loving look I wanted him to have. But this was enough already to make me have a tingly sensation, plus a new wave of pleasure, and I felt a slight lift in my trousers.

I rushed to the bathroom, locking myself into one of the stools. I dropped everything onto the floor and simply smiled. Nobody has made me this way before. I felt the need to be touched, I couldn't just be left alone like this... not in this particular state anyway. There was still time until the next lesson, doing this wouldn't hurt. I quickly unbuttoned my pants and watched them drop to the floor. I then slowly pulled down my boxers- the second they were off my dick bounced up. My fingers made their way to it and, at a steady pace, started going from the already wet tip all the way back to my balls. I was greedy. I wanted to help this feeling. I sped up, and started to pant. I wanted Tiago, he was all I needed. My hands started going faster, and faster, small whimpers escaping my mouth. I bit my lip, trying to hold in moans now. Tiago... Tiago... he was all I could think about. I wanted him to be here, to help me, but this would have to make due for now. I felt a wave of pleasure and a white substance squirted out of my dick. I slouched down to the floor, breathing heavily. I realised he wasn't just a mere crush anymore, he was.. something more. I want to know everything about you, Tiago. Everything there is to know about you. Tiago... what would I have to do to make you love me?