[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚘

"𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗

"𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗."

- 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚

[OLD WORK]
[SEE AT THE END FOR MORE NOTES]

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆     
{ 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚞 }
{ 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 }

PAINTINGS, AND PORTRAITS OF PAST HISTORY RULERS— smothered against the walls of the pristine palace. they were all faces, faces which conveyed fierce emotions and sentimental past. the canvases were telling a story, how their strong and vicious expressions showed one's courage to rule, one's unbreakable facade and how it served as a sort of inspiration for the following rulers of the country.

not for you commoners, though.

it was a given that these portraits were all plastic, all hoax and all cruelty. they also portrayed something else, something in which the so called royal family of your country would be too shallow to understand.

behind those strong and independent faces, showed corruption. behind those admirable facades, showed poverty— lack of care, selfishness, inflating ego, greed for money.

but of course, you were in all too deep as well. you couldn't bother to loathe each of the history rulers, placing the plate you'd recently just wash on the rack for drying. you were in all too deep, troubling yourself for money, grabbing hold onto something to support your life and being just like those people whom you've come to abhor.

but that wasn't all.

a helpless sigh ran past your lips as the bell suddenly chimed in, indicating for all helpers and staff to gather round as the family would come in any second now. you brushed your wet hands against your uniform, cracking your heels towards the direction of the said place.

the royal hallway.

as you stood beside another helper, your eyes landed on a figure or rather— figures you were all too familiar with. the royal family, all now making their way through the grand palace, hanging their heads up high and arraying confidence. their auras were cocky, that's for sure but you could only bow as they passed by you in the most nonchalant way.

it was disturbing, how these pests came to rule a country who was once so independent. it was your grudge, not bothering to hold back to history despite not being there yourself.

you knew history, yet whenever you see him your mind suddenly goes blank.

+++