A lot of Talking.

Start from the beginning

"Cody asked why Fritz was at Chace's house all day and then told Jordan who told Taylor, who in turn told Ally who then told Damon and me!" Alex explained.

"So this was the plan? A day at the beach." I said and looked around at all of them.

Ally nodded, "Isn't it the best! Relaxation at its finest!"

"I guess you never got my text." I told her and she immediately turned to look at me.

"What text!" She yelled while scrolling through her phone.

"I don't have a swimsuit."

"Abort mission!" Alex yelled while his sister yelled out "Emergency!" They yell every time they speak, not on purpose but now that they intentionally want to yell it felt ten times louder than usual.

"We have to make a stop and get one!" Ally screamed.

Damon placed a hand on her thigh and kept both eyes on the road, "We will but what's open right now?"

We sat in silence until Ally started calling someone on her phone.

"Girl emergency!" She said instead of a normal hello, "Val doesn't own a bathing suit so we need to stop and get one ASAP!"

She listened for a second, "Yeah!" She yelled in response to whatever she had heard, "I know! We should've known! So you all go ahead, we'll go to the first Wal-Mart we see." Another second of listening, "Oh! There is one coming up! No you guys don't need to stop also!"

So the others were ahead of us but only for a little as I saw a Wal-Mart. My eyes darted at all the cars turning in, hoping to see Chace's car. I needed to eventually talk to Fritz but in a Wal-Mart store? I also didn't feel comfortable with the guys going in all because I needed a swimsuit.

"Okay!" Ally yelled after hanging up, "Taylor said they parked in row eight and she and Jordan will meet us in the clothes department!"

"What about us!" Alex whined. He even started grumbling.

"No guys allowed!"

"We can hang out with Chace and the others." Damon said, sticking his neck out a little to read the numbers.

I felt my nerves sinking in at the prospect of seeing him. We were at five and soon before I even knew it we were turning in row eight. I was torn from looking for him or sinking into the seat to hide from view. I didn't realize my eyes were closed until I felt the car park.

"I parked two cars in front of him so if you leave now..." Damon trailed off.

I nodded my head in gratitude and Ally kissed Damon before we headed off to the store. I was so close to him. My mind and body knew it and it felt like torture after being away for two days. I shook my head, dispersing my thoughts. This is what I meant. I got too sad just because I didn't get to be around him. Didn't that make me clingy?

"Do you think I'm clingy?" I blurted out. I definitely didn't want to ask that and to top it off I hadn't noticed that Taylor and Jordan were within hearing distance.

"What makes you ask that?" Taylor asked.

"Well you know..." It was a silly question I shouldn't have asked.

"You are not clingy. You never were. You acted like any other girl would have in your situation." Taylor told me, " Now let's get you a bikini."

I started chocking on spit, "Uh guys I would like a one piece. Bikinis show too much."

All three girls looked at me and Ally grasped my hand and dragged me past the one pieces into a big section full of bikinis.

Oh goodness.