⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half

Start from the beginning

"Hey dad! How's work?"

"Fine. What are you cooking?"

"Fried shrimps" He just hummed and went to the dining room.

"Meorw" I flinched as I remembered the kitten. I slowly turn around, too afraid he'll get mad

"(N/N), what is this" dad asked while pointing at the kitten on the carpet.

"Umm, a kitten? I took him from school, no owner so I took him."

"Mmmh, what it's name?"

"I don't know yet. I'll give him a name later, sit down at the table, the dinner is ready."

He stood up from the couch and we ate together. After dinner, I brought the kitten to my room.

"Now, what a nice name you'll have?" I thought as I stared at the kitten.

" Mmmhhhh "

" Meow "

" mmmmhhh"

"meow?"

"Ah, I know!" I stood up and nodded the pose. "I'll call you lucky!" I shouted as I pointed my finger at him. "Do you like lucky?"

"Meowr," he said and jumped on me I fell on the bed while lucky was on my chest.

"I promise I'll take good care of you. "

"Meowh" then we fell asleep.

♡New Day♡

"what it's like learning from all might? " a reporter asked Izu as she put her mic in front of his mouth.

"EH?! I'm sorry... I'm due to the nurse office.,"

"Tell us what the Symbol Of Peace look like in front of the class" another reporter approached my another classmate, Uraraka

"How he looks? Umm... He looks muscly... Yeah"

"Tell us about All Might the teacher" The reporter once again approached one of my classmate, Iida

"Every day with him is a reminder that I'm enrolled at this premium Educational Institution. Beyond his obvious dignity and presence, he's also quite humorous. As we students are privy to observing his many facets, we've been allowed to discover just what makes a Top hero a Top hero Also... "

"When all might is. Wait, you're the kid from the sludge incident? " she dared herself to interview the pomeranian boy.

"Buzz off!"

"Can you describe what kind of teacher All might be?"

"Oh Uncle? Pfftt, he's not good at teaching, as long as he lets us fight, he said it's ok because we're learning something from punching our classmates in the ass. And he's weird when he enters the room. he's annoying."
I whispered to them.

"Please, take us seriously! We're just doing our job!"

"Oh, so you're saying that I'm not serious about what I said, and you know my Uncle better than I do. If that's the case, you wouldn't have wasted my time for that useless news!" I said with a dark aura behind me that gave chills down the reporters' spine.

Then dad swooped in and placed a hand on my shoulder as I glared darkly at the reporters.

"You're leaving, you're disturbing the classes." He said to the reporters as he motioned his hand.