Peter Parker

*Sorry for my English*

Today my bestie told me for movie night at his house. Of course i said yes and then he said that we would be alone cuz his aunt was in holidays for 2 weeks. I'm so happy that house will be all our because... I like him so much.. but I know I have no chance cuz he looks at me like a friend.
I went in his house and knock on the door. He opens the door,smiles at me and hugs me.
-Hey come in-He says and I go inside.
-Soo.. What are we going to watch?- I ask.
-I don't know, you choose-He told me.
-Okay- I said and I was thinking about movie that makes him feel to fuck me..
-I think I know one-I say and he looks at me and smiles.
-Which one is it?- He asks.
-Cherry- In this movie are some scenes that might can make him feel to fuck me.
-Okay. I have never watched that movir before.- He says and puts movid on.
-Oh it will be funny then.- I say and sit on sofa. He took some drinks and pizza. We start watching movie and he puts his arm around me and we cuddle up. That scene comes where Nico says about Emily "I really wanna fuck her" (scene at school)
-Oh wow- He says
-What-I ask
-No nothing. Its just my reaction- He says.
-Oh okay- I say and keep watching cherry. After few minutes that bathroom scene comes and I feel his heart beat goes harder. I can feel how he puts his one hand on my thong and I smile cuz I already knoe he wants to fuck me but he doesn't want to say cuz he's kinda shy sometimes. I see how he's dick goes up but I don't say anything. When that scene finishes he pauses movie and I look at him.
-Why did you do that, I wantes to watch that.- I say
-Uhmm.. well... I have something to tell you.- He says and he looks down.
-Tell me anything Pete.-I say and smile.
-Well.. I like you.. I know you don't feel the same way but- Until he could finish I stop him by kissing. After 7 seconds you pull away.
-Wow.. so you like me too?- He asks.
-Yeah I like you Peter- I say and smile.
He kisses me again and I sit on his lap. He carries me up and takes me to his bed. He takes his shirt off and kisses you passionatly. His one hand goes under your underwear and you moan. He's rubbing your pussy while kissing you,he goes faster and your breath gets harder. You moan loudly. He takes your underwear off and starts licking your pussy.
-Ahhh-fuck-Pe-Peter! You're s-s-so g-goo-good at i-it!- You scream,he smirks and goes faster.
-AHHH!FUCK!SHIT!- You scream.
He takes his pants and boxers off and puts his Dick in your pussy.
-AHH! THIS IS SO GOOD! He says and goes faster.
-Y-y-e-a-h you a-re r-i-AHH!! You say and he goes faster. Aftwr 10 minutes he puts his dick in your pussy and out your pussy. He makes it as fast as he can and he moans.
-Oh my god! Fuck!- You say and let out of your mouth loud moan. After 1 hour you finish and you and Peter are cuddling up.
-I'm gonna go get some water- You say and stand up. When you try to walk you fell down and don't feel your legs. You only can feel hoe they shake. Peter smirks and helos you get up and pulls you to bed.
-Just stay here and don't get up. I'll go get you a water.- He says,kisses you and goes to get your water.

FINISHED❤ I hope you liked it💙