|:| Cuddles! |:| Goshi |:| Fluff! |:|

I'll start with one of my top comfort ships, Goshi! :D As always, Enjoy! This is a Non-Despair AU.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆NO POV☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Ryoma came in his and Gonta's apartment on the verge of tears. He hadn't felt the need to cry like this since he was a kid, but today was different. He was tired of everything. He just wanted to stop all the pain. He quickly ran into their bedroom as soon as he got inside and shut the door.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆GONTA POV☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

H-Huh?! What wrong with Ryoma? Maybe he tired? Ryoma was very quick to go to room......Ah! Maybe Gonta should check up on him! See if he okay! Like gentleman! (hshajysahs this is why i love Gonta

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆RYOMA POV☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

I tried to ignore the racing, negative, thoughts in my head my getting some sleep, but I heard a knock. I staggered a "Come in..." that was quiet, almost enough to where you couldn't hear, but apparently the person on the other side of the door did, and came in. It was Gonta....damn, I hadn't said anything to him since I came inside. Must've worried him.

"Ryoma? Are you okay? Gonta brought Ryoma his favorite fruit, blackberries!" (OMG NO WHYYY AS SOON AS I MAKE GONTA TALK HIS EXECUTION THAT I HAVE ON MY PLAYLIST STARTS PLAYING OMG WHY NOW APPLE MUSIC AAAAAAAAAA-) 

"I....uh.." I sighed and sat up. "H-Honestly, Gonta, no.....I-I'm not okay" 

"Oh? Well...what wrong?" Gonta asked me, now with a somewhat worried look on his face.

"I- well....."

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆GONTA POV☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Gonta quietly listen as Ryoma tell Gonta all his problems. Gonta started to become very worried for Ryoma as he went on while eating the blackberries Gonta brought him. Gonta feel.....bad, for not being able to protect Ryoma. From all his pain. Gonta had no idea he had been feeling this way. Ah, m-maybe Gonta can help with this! Gonta know Ryoma loves these!

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆NO POV☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Gonta silently reached out and pulled Ryoma close, hugging him. Ryoma was a bit shocked at first, but he slowly hugged Gonta back and started to cry. He felt at peace, finally. Like he could let everything out. He didn't have to bottle anything in anymore.

"Shhhh.....let it all out...." Gonta said as he patted Ryoma's head. 

Gonta suit was getting messed up due to Ryoma's tears, but he didn't care. He could always wash them later. Plus, all that mattered to him at the moment was making sure Ryoma was okay. Gonta had never heard, nor seen Ryoma cry before, so although this was all new to him, he had dealt with people crying in the past, so he was sure he knew how to handle his boyfriend crying.

"Gonta is......glad, that Ryoma finally decide to share feelings with Gonta!" Gonta said as he smiled.

"I....Y-Yeah I'm.....really sorry for not.....opening up to you sooner..." Ryoma replied as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"There no need to apologize, Ryoma. Gonta is just happy you share with him now." Gonta held Ryoma's cheeks up so Ryoma was looking at Gonta and kissed him on the forehead. He scooped Ryoma up and put him back in bed, tucking him in. Gonta went to the other side of the bed and big spooned Ryoma. Due to exhaustion from crying, Ryoma fell asleep fast, with Gonta soon following him.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

And that's the end! I know I said this a lot but I really hope you liked it! Again, I will try to update as often as possible! Please request things in the comments!

Time: 4:17 a.m.

Currently playing: Boy in the Bubble by Alec Benjamin (2:14)

Word Count: 588 words

Byeeee! Until next time!