Welcome again

Hello my dear friends, and if you are new, welcome to the third installment of complete and sincere crap.
In this book are a few different things, like art, art and more art.
However, as all terrible—I mean, wonderful creations have, there are some rules. Please take the time to read them before indulging in viewing my happy mistakes.

- Please refrain from hurting yourself or others with words or physical threats/violence.
- Constructive criticism is welcome. Emphasis on the constructive.
- Please do not trace, steal, copy, or claim my art as your own. I do not have a problem if you utilize it for a profile picture, book cover, or any other form of aesthetic display unless specified otherwise. It is very strongly encouraged and pretty much required that you give me credit.
- Please do not demand unreasonable requests and/or unreasonable payment amounts. Most often, requests are free of charge, although I open commissions from time to time. Please consult the commission sheet if there is one given for more information on pricing and sizes.
- Please refrain from being a general jerk. Junior Educated Rich Kids are not welcome here.
- And please follow the rules.

Thank you for taking the time to read the rules, and without further procrastination, I now present Art Book 3.