[𝚜] - 𝚓𝚓𝚔 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( see at the end of the chapter for more notes ) 

(how jjk characters would hold your hand, and just a bunch of fluff in general.)

Yuuji Itadori

- yuuji is the type of person who loves contact so naturally, holding hands was one of your traditions in the relationship.

- he's always the first to initiate contact, because he loves how fidgety you get whenever he does so.

- even though he loves physical contact and has no problem doing so, he would always ask for your consent first.

- but when you're first to start holding his hand, he's the type of person who'd pull your hand close to him and start shaking it up and down, and in a sidewards motion. (the both of your hands are never still basically)

***

yuuji stayed still the movie the whole time, his eyes never leaving the big black screen. he was so focused, and you could only watch as you feel his mind run through a tunnel of thoughts.

you knew why he invited you here to the movie, you knew why he was so focus and absent minded.

albeit being shy of starting the contact, you felt he really needed his comfort right now so you pushed that cowardness away and reached your hand up for his as you tried to intertwine the both of your fingers together.

yuuji was beyond surprised, though, looking at you with wide eyes as he stopped focusing his attention on the ads playing on the screen. his eyes were on you now, wide as he never thought you'd be brave enough to hold his hand first.

but even so, he held your hands against his tightly and bounced it up and down his lap, a little habit he's always done which you found cute.

"i'm sure he would love to watch this movie with you right now." you whispered sympathetically, referring to his old friend whom he called junpei. he'd told you many times before when he was still alive, how they'll watch this specific movie together and how they'll critique the film makers one by one.

the both of them shared the same interest with the movie you're watching right now but yuuji couldn't bring himself to focus because well, the memories of him dying are still fresh and visible.

he had invited you out instead, saying it was paying a tribute to his death and you galdly accepted though you could see the sadness in his eyes.