The Morning After.

Charlotte gets up and makes breakfast for the three of them ready for when Erin and Jay get up. Erin arrives in the kitchen first. 

'Good morning. You're up early.' Erin yawns.

'Yeah, I wanted to be up to make sure you and Jay ate especially considering how Jay was last night I knew he wouldn't eat anything because he would be to on edge.' replied Charlotte.

Jay enters wearing nothing but his underwear. Erin turns around and is surprised with what she sees.

'Jay, why aren't you dressed?' questions Erin.

'I'm not going to work today.' Jay replies.

Jay sits at the counter .

Charlotte convinces Erin to go to work, so that she can talk to Jay by herself and Charlotte promises Erin that she will do her best to get Jay into work. As Erin leaves Jay heads towards the couch.

'Excuse me, where do you think your going?' Charlotte asks.

Jay turns around and says 'Well I am going to sit on the couch and watch TV because I am not planning on going anywhere today.'

Charlotte joins Jay on the couch.

'Jay, you know you can't keep doing this every time you have a flashback.' Charlotte states.

'Yeah. I know.' Jay replies.

'Look I will make you a promise I will stay with you as your partner whilst we work and then tonight we can order your favourite takeaway for dinner.' Charlotte asks.

'Ok, that sounds like a great idea. I will be right back.' Jay agrees as he leaves.