"Are you alright?-"

"Tommy? What are you doing here?!" An unfamiliar boy yelled, another person by his side as they rushed over to the group.

"What do you mean? I'm allowed here." Tommy argued back, stepping in front of the two shorter persons with a glare.

"Well, yeah but-" The 3d glasses wearing boy tried to continue, the slime-hybrid at his side cutting him off.

"Phil and Techno are here." At those words Tommy also freezes up, taking a step back. Y/n glances at the two other males confused, recognizing the name Phil from what Tubbo had told them only a few days ago.

"How'd they find this place?" Puffy speaks up, breaking from her stupor while pushing Tommy behind her. The slime-hybrid shrugs but the 3d glasses boy crosses his arms, anger clear on his face.

"Ranboo let it slip." The boy seethes, shaking his head. "Can't blame him though, I couldn't imagine how hard it is to keep something from someone like Technoblade." Puffy lets out a sigh, turning to the two kids behind her.

"You guys should get back inside, I don't want them to-"

"Ah! Captain Puffy!" The sheep-hybrid winces slightly, before turning back around. A group of people had turned the corner, Tubbo taking the lead with Ranboo right by his side, a look of terror growing on his face as his eyes glazed over his three friends, Ranboo doing the same. The three others Y/n didn't recognize, a tall Pink Haired man covered in armor, a sword settled in one of his hands, beside him was a shorter man, older looking with a striped green hat. The two older men break away from Tubbo and Ranboo, leaving what looks like Puffy's other son with the two boys. The hat-wearing man wore a bright grin on his face as he approached the rest of the group, 3d glasses glaring at them as they walk over while the slime-hybrid just takes a few steps back.

"Hey, Philza. Techno." Puffy replies, her tone void of any nervousness, but it was clear how she had behaved before that she was worried. Y/n felt Tommy step towards their side and the h/c teen quickly reaches out and clutches his hand tightly, feeling his discomfort.

"I was wondering where you were when we arrived, Nice to see you." Phil greets, shaking Puffy's hand. The Techno man simply nods his head at her. "And who's this?" Y/n's head tilts upwards, noticing everyone's eyes have landed on them, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Presumably Foolish have finally made their way over. Puffy steps towards them and Tommy squeezes their hand tightly, but the two men seemed to just be ignoring him.

"This is Y/n. They're shy." Puffy quickly introduces, laying her hands on the teens shoulder. Y/n gives the two their best smile, Phil nodding his head.

"Lovely to meet you, Y/n." Phil greets with a nod, Techno giving them a wave before clearing his throat.

"I think we've seen everything. Phil." The man finally speaks, his red-eyes focused on the blonde standing by Y/n's side, the boy in question keeping his gaze on the snow below him. Phil nods, turning to Tubbo.

"This is a nice little town here Tubbo." he says, patting the brunette's head as he walks by, Techno trailing behind him silently. It's tensely silent, the entire town watching them walk away until Foolish lets out a sigh once they are out of sight.

"Guys I am so sorry I-"

"It's alright, Ranboo." Where the first words spoken as Tubbo quickly forgives the tribrid, stepping towards Tommy. Puffy was still standing behind Y/n, hands clutching their shoulders tightly. "Are you alright?" Tubbo asks, pausing a few paces in front of the taller blonde.

"I-I'll be fine." Tommy stutters, pulling his hand out of Y/n's grip, which the teen quickly grabs again, squeezing tightly.

"I hate to ruin the moment but when did someone else fall into this hellhole?" 3d glasses questions, crossing his arms again. Y/n tilts their head slightly, confused on why he was so angry as Puffy's usual smile returns.