I cleaned up the tea he had spilt.

My phone buzzed with texts. From my sister and Chris.

Nikki: Is tequila or vodka stronger? I need to pull an all nighter, ASAP.

Chris: Hey doll, I miss you so much. ❤️

Chris was doing a press tour for a movie he filmed a while back that had been delayed.

And my sister worries me everyday. I texted her back first.

Y/n: Nikki! Do you want liver damage? Stop drinking! Just make yourself a cup of coffee.

Liam sneezed and he jumped up. Poor man, he was so sick. I got up to bring him the tissue box. Then I texted back Chris.

Y/n: I miss you too my love.

I stayed with Liam a little longer to make sure he was okay. His doctor had came to check up on him too so I left them alone and made my way back to my building.

The rest of the day was sort of boring. I was by myself. I missed Tom but he was busy with a project. So it was just me. Maybe my agent was right, I do need girlfriends. I can't be that girl that only hangouts with her boyfriend- although there's nothing wrong with that.

I had a marvel movie marathon to pass the time until I fell asleep.
_____________________
The next morning I woke up with my nose feeling stuffy and my whole body ached.

SHIT, Liam gave me the flu.

I fluttered my eyes open to see it was a very rainy day in LA.

I groaned as I got up to snooze my alarm. My whole body hurt as I did that.

A dry cough escaped my throat. I should've listened to Liam. I felt very tired and lazy. I decided to force myself to at least shower to see if it would open up my sinuses.

After getting out, I put on a shirt and leggings and slipped on some crocs. I had to put on my glasses because I was that sick, that I couldn't put in my contacts.

I brought my hand up to feel my forehead, I was really hot. I figured I had a fever. It was only 10 am but my eyes felt very heavy so I fell asleep on my couch.

I woke up to Chris banging on my door. I forgot I didn't even check my phone this morning to see who had called or texted.

I wanted to get up and open the door for Chris but my body would not lift up. Thankfully, he remembered he had a key and proceeded to open the door.

"Baby? what's wrong? You haven't answered my calls."

Chris sat down beside me on my couch

"Stay back, Chris. I don't feel well."

"I was worried about you Y/n."