I spot a camera sitting on the middle table. I wouldn't have seen it unless I was paying attention to looking around. I go over to it and pick it up. I turn it on and go into the gallery. There are two videos. One I can see myself tied to the pipe, the other, me in the bath.

"What is that?" I hear Mike ask.

I open the covering to the batteries and click out the SD card. I turn the camera off and put it back.

"A camcorder."

I see a garbage can and toss the SD card in.

"Guys, I hear something." Sam says looking through a door.

Mike and I walk over and listen.

"I can't do it!" a male voice yells.

I hear a female crying. I recognize the cry.

"I hear Ashley." I say.

"I bet that's Chris then." Sam says. "Come on."

--

We walk through a hallway and bust into a room. Ashley and Chris sit in chairs across from each other with saw blades just above their heads. Ashley has a noticeably dark black eye. The saw blades slowly move up. I see the maniac walking towards them. I hold onto Mike's arm.

"That's him." I whisper.

"Oh, Chris..." The man starts.

Chris picks up a gun from the table and aims it at the man. All of us tense up. Chris shoots again and again. The man looks down at his chest to see nothing. The bullets did nothing? How?

"Oh, Chris... Oh Chris, Chris Chris Chris." The man says.

"What the fuck?" Chris asks.

"Oh, you've heard of blanks before. I mean, really?" He says as he reaches for his mask.

He pulls off his mask to reveal that the maniac has been Josh all along.

"Jo... Josh?" Chris asks in shock.

Josh starts laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god...." I mutter, realizing it was him who did all that to me. Realizing he isnt dead. It was fake.

"What the hell Josh!" Sam yells.

"Josh..." I hear Mike say. His hand balling into a fist.

"How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked?" Josh asks while walking around.

"I thought you were dead." I say.

The pieces start to click. Josh knew I liked Mike and how Jess made me feel, from when he scared me and Chris, probably hearing us talking, And the cologne, Josh's signature scent that he always puts on.

I thought it was impossible for this to be a prank. That no one who I considered a friend could ever do this to a friend. To anyone.

Sam and I rush over to untie Chris and Ashley. Once untied, Ashley runs over to Chris, engulfing him into a hug. We all glare at Josh.

"All those emotions that my sisters got to feel last year! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No, No, No! They're Gone!"

"I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." Mike says.

"Oh, come on! Why the long faces? It's good to get scared every now and then, right? I mean every one of you just pitter-patter, patter, pitter!" Josh rambles.