@ThatbitchPansy

Well u passed out at like 3am

@ThatbitchPansy

I think we left like an hour later when Harry finally passed out

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Fuck Im sorry you guys had to leave while I was asleep and stuff

@ThatbitchPansy

Are you joking? That was the best night most of us have had in a while

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Nice joke

@ThatbitchPansy

I'm not joking

@ThatbitchPansy

It's common knowledge that you throw the best parties in our school

@Draco_Malfoyyy

What can I say ;)

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Shit sorry i gtg, Harry's waking up

@ThatbitchPansy

Ok bye~

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Bye

*****

"Draco?" Harry groaned, trying to sit up but racing his hand to his head and flopping back down onto his stomach.

"Oh, be careful. You probably have a hangover since that was your first time drinking." Draco said softly, looking slightly down at the boy laying half on him.

"Why does it hurt so much?" Harry slurred his words, keeping his eyes shut because the light was just too bright, even with his face buried into Draco's chest.

"Yeah, it's the hangover. Here, lemme help you," Draco said as he gently lifted Harry's small hands from where they were covering his face.

"It's so bright," Harry mumbled, straining his eyes to look up at Draco.

"I know, it won't feel too bad in a while." Draco sighed, gently swiping some of the hair out of Harry's eyes.

"Stay here, I'll get you some water," Draco said, helping Harry to roll off of him and let him lay on his bed the proper way instead of diagonally across it like they were before.

Draco then stood up, his own head throbbing, but it wasn't too bad since he had been drunk many more times before and he didn't drink as much as Harry. He carefully opened his bedroom door, trying to let in as little light as possible, before shutting it and going to his kitchen. Party cups and beer cans scattered the counters, food wrappers were on the floor and the pantry was open and half empty. Not bad for a party full of drunk 18 year olds.

He got two glasses from the cupboard and then filled them up with water. He decided that since he promised to take care of Harry last night yet the boy still got very drunk, he would help Harry today so that he doesn't feel too horrible due to the hangover.

Draco made his way back to his room and saw that Harry had fallen asleep again. He could tell because he could hear the cutest and softest snores that just sounded like little sighs. He placed the cups on his bedside table before crouching down next to his bed where Harry had the side of his face smushed into Draco's pillow instead of the side of the bed that Draco doesn't usually sleep on.