Chapter One

Catie's POV:

I sit on the red stool while Caila curls my hair. Today is Graduation. I've gotten my degrees to become a equine vet. Caila got her degrees to become and Ultrasound Technician. She finishes up my hair and I finish my makeup.

"You finished?" Caila asks turning towards me. I nod my head and snatch the royal blue cap which matches my gown.

* * *

We walk towards the chairs which seats 130 people, including parents. We had a small class. Not many people. I sit down next to Caila and lips touch my cheek. I'm about to slap the crap out of that person until I realize it's Brad. I smile and greet him with a kiss.

"Hey darling. I, I uhh brought James with me. Everyone else was busy." he mumbles motioning towards James.

"Hi James." I wave and he waves back. "Oh sorry, this is Caila. She's been my best friend since 9th grade."

"Hi, oh uhh, you look lovely Caila." James blushes and kisses her hand.

"Thank you James." she blushes and kisses his cheek. "We can finally get out of this hell hole."

"I didn't think it was that bad. Plus you only had to do 2 years." I mumble.

* * *

Everyone arrives and one of my favorite professors begins to announce names. They go up in alphabetical order.

"Catie Jackson."

I put on my best smile and sway my way up the stage. We shake hands and I say 'thank you' I turn around and see Brad kneeling.

"I don't wanna say all the stupid cheesy stuff. You know, you're beautiful, smart, and you're mine. I-I've liked you ever since I met you at the end of 8th grade. I finally had the guts to ask you to be my girlfriend. Now I'm ready for a new chapter. So Catie...will you marry me?" Brad recites with tears running down his cheeks.

"Yes Brad." I manage to get that out. That's all I can say because I'm crying and I'm hugging him. I burry my face in his chest and he kisses my head. "I love you so much Brad."

"I love you too princess." he kisses me and carries out of the way. I notice Caila sobbing into James's shoulder. She's such a girl when it come to mushy gushy shit. I love her though. They finish going through the everyone and we greet my mum and dad.

"Awe Catie I'm so happy for you!" Caila squeals hugging me.

"Thanks hun!!" I laugh and hug mom and dad. Caila walks over to James and he places his hand on the small of her back. Then she pulls me over and looks at the ring.

"It's so beautiful!! Awe Catie!" she smiles and looks at me.

The ring is the most beautiful ring ever! In the center a large diamond sits and the silverband is covered in tiny diamonds.

"Brad you picked a lovely ring!" Caila begins to cry again.

"Stop crying. I'm not leaving you. I promise." I bekon her in a hug.

"Well congrats on the engagement! We need to go home." Mom and Dad wave and drive off.

"Wanna go out to dinner or do you want me to make something?" Brad says pulling me close.

"Can you make something?" I smile and kiss his nose. I hear laughs behind us. James leans in whispering things in Caila's ear. He kisses her cheek.

"Catie, do you mind if I take her out on a date?" he points at Caila.

"Go ahead but no babies please!" I shout. James nods his head and drives off with Caila.

"So, how about dinner and lets watch disney movies tonight?" Brad asks kissing my cheek.