What the heck are you saying.

You look so hot Junkyu. I can guarantee that Haruto's jaw will drop.

And just like Jihoon had mentioned Haruto was not being able to take his eyes of from Junkyu. He always saw Junkyu with hoddie and joggers in which he looked so small like a baby. But right now with tight jeans and leather Jacket's he was looking chic. He hates to admit but Junkyu has amazing body proportion and that broad shoulder and long legs was not helping Haruto at all.

 He hates to admit but Junkyu has amazing body proportion and that broad shoulder and long legs was not helping Haruto at all

"Wow Junkyu, you look so hot I mean good."

With other girls Haruto would try to flirt around, but with Junkyu all these compliments comes out so naturally. And the reaction he gets from Junkyu is so pure that it makes him wonder just how much innocent Junkyu is??

Oh you look good too Haruto.

Oh that's not a new thing but seriously Junkyu you look amazing

Well what else can you expect from a designer like me.

Oh I am sorry but I don't recognise you.

Ahhh he is my best friend Jihoon.

Oh hi nice to meet you and thank you for helping Junkyu to dress up.

Well I didn't do that for you, I did that to show you how handsome my friend is.

Well whatever reason it was, I am amazed to see this side of Junkyu.

Junkyu is beautiful from inside and outside. Not like you who's good looking on outside only.

What did you say??

Oh I am so sorry Haruto, he is just worried about me. I apologise on behalf of him.

Why the heck are you apologising? An ashhole like him doesn't deserve a person like you. "Yah you listen, Junkyu is very innocent, he is unaware of how this world works. you may have fooled him with your acting but you cannot fool me. I know exactly what kind of person you are, so I am warning you, if you ever did anything bad or hurt him, I will kill you. Keep it in mind.

Jihoon stop it. Come with me. Junkyu dragged the angry Jihoon with him to the corner. "yah why the heck would you say that?"

So he will know that if he does something wrong, I will kill him.

Thank you so much for that Jihoon, now he must hate me.

Why would he hate you for that.

Nothing now go home already. Go.

Junkyu call me if something happens ok.

Nothing is going to happen, Just go now.

After sending Jihoon home, finally Junkyu came back. "Haruto I am so sorry about him"

No need to apologise Junkyu, I am glad that you have such a good friend who worries about you.

Oh yeah, we are best friends since childhood so he cares for me a bit more than he should. Now I am grown up and I can take care of myself.

You sure that you have grown up?

Haruto?

I am just kidding. Lets's go now.

Ok.

Wait.

What's wrong??

Give me your number first. You know earlier was confused with your address and was trying to text you. Then only I realised that I don't have your number. We are boyfriends now and yet we don't have each other's number. Isn't that so funny??

There Haruto called him boyfriend again. How could Junkyu stop himself from smiling...

So Junkyu what is you number.

Oh it's -----------

So how did you save my contact ?

Huh?

I said what name did you saved me as.

Uhh with your name "Haruto"

what? seriously??

Why what's wrong.

Here look, I gave you such a cute nickname and you

Junkyu looked at the screen and tried to hide his smile, "My kyu 😘"

look someone is getting flustered again.

Oh no I am not.

Ok I gave you such a good nickname and even put a kiss emoji and you just named me with my real name. I am hurt Junkyu.

Huh then tell me how you want me to save you?

You decide, I didn't ask you while saving yours. then why are you asking me?? Quickly come up with something good.

Junkyu thought for a while. He always had a name for Haruto in his mind and finally he got to use it. He slowly typed it. Should I add any emoji?? Well Haruto did so let me put something too. Which one yes this one would be the best.

Seems like you are done, ok I am ready, show me.

Junkyu with eyes closed forward his screen toward Haruto. "Ruto♥️"

Junkyu can you call me once with that nickname?

Huh??

I said can you call me what you save me as in you contact list??

But

Just call me already Junkyu. I want to hear you calling me that.

Oh oh- ok. Junkyu looked down and took a deep breathe. With his soft voice he replied,  "Ruto"

The way Junkyu spelled that nickname made it seem like Ruto was his name since forever.Hearing that name made Haruto smile. Junkyu can you call me Ruto from now on.

You want me to call you Ruto?

Absolutely, that sounds so good, from now on call me like that ok.

Junkyu noded.

My Kyu should we go now.

Aww yes, let's go Haruto..

Why you didn't call me by nickname??

Aww ok let's go Ruto.

Umm lets go.

-----------------------♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️————————
I am really in trouble guys, I have exam coming up I took off from work but look here I am writing the fic with nothing to worry about🤣🤣🥲 I will get in real trouble if I fail😅😅 but Harukyu ship is sailing this days and with yesterday t-map eomma Junkyu, Haruto App and kids I am just over the moon. That's why one more chapter😄😄