You almost cussed yourself loudly when you saw what he was looking at. You don't smoke and it's definitely not someone else's thing. It was his thing that you brought with you when you left. You saw him having a smoke the night before you left and took it with you when you saw it near the entrance the next morning.

"You don't seem the type to smoke since your house doesn't smell like a smoker's house. Is this owned by that man who sent you home just now?" The coldness in his voice made you speechless. The way his eye glowered on the box of cigarettes he's now holding is making you uncomfortable.

You cleared your throat and chose to lie because you felt that he might find you more disgusting if you told him that it was his.

"Yeah. Maybe he left it when he stayed over for work a few days ago. I'll give it back on Monday." You tried to take the cigar from him but to your surprise, he threw it out at the trash can beside him before he faced you with a blank expression.

"Just work?"

"Y-yeah,." You felt weak when you met his dangerous gaze after asking that simple question.

Hajime's expression softens a bit while staring at you which made your wayward heart beat frantically. While your wild mind is already pushing him down, kissing him like there's no tomorrow. You just snapped out of it when Hajime tucked the loose strands of hair at the back of your ear, almost making you hold your breath since it is the first time he acts that way.

"Just a colleague?" He asked without breaking your eye contact.

"Just... Just a colleague." Your answer almost turned into a whisper when you saw him smile a little.

"You're not dating anyone." It's a statement that you don't have to answer, but you still did.

"I'm not." He ruffled your hair and walked past you, leaving you astounded by the set of words he said before he entered your room.

"Good. I'll stop holding back then. I'll look forward living with you, *You*"

- 2 -

Fuck. Stop torturing me, Haji! It's Sunday for fuck's sake! I just attended a mass this morning and you're making me a sinner again.

You begged in mind while trying to hold yourself back from glancing at Hajime's chiseled body when he went out of your room only wearing his shorts while you're checking the email that your boss sent you while watching the nightly news.

You're with him for almost a week now but the days and nights felt longer because of him. His huge presence inside the four corners of the living room. You regret coming out of your workroom to do your work there when he came out of your room half-naked and smells real damn good.

Fuck. I guess I'm a pervert for wanting to be choked by those biceps.

You shook your head with that thought when you feel a tingling sensation in between your legs while watching Hajime drink water from the fridge. For the past days that you two spent alone together, he was different. When you thought that he would do his own like when you were at their house, you're wrong. He has actually been taking care of you since he came. He cooks for you every morning before he goes to his seminar, and even picks you up after work, deluding yourself that the venue being close to your workplace is just an excuse.

"What do you want for breakfast tomorrow? Want me to make a packed lunch for you?" he asked before sitting on the sofa behind you.

Your throat moved up and down when you felt his legs slightly brushed your back, sending warning signals all over your body, telling you to run away from him or you'll end up pouncing him like hungry prey. Yeah, a prey who wants to be eaten by this devious handsome predator who seemed not to notice your uneasiness.