Chapter 1- Moving in

*Naely's POV*

"Good night." my mum said as I went to sleep.

I recently moved here and tomorrow is my first day at school. I'm starting to panick. What if they don't like me? What if I get bullied again? Will I like the school? Will I make friends?? I keep repeating these questions over and over again. They don't seem to go away. I already picked my outfit for tomorrow and yes we do have dress code which I'm okay with. I will just have to find out tomorrow.

*Zayn's POV*

Hmm... seems like we have new neighbors. She looked pretty but I was too shy to say hi. Maybe tomorrow in school I will see her. She looks mysterious.. I want to find out more about her. Tomorrow is the first day of school, seems like summer passed in a blink. As I was in deep thought my phone's screen light up.

From Lou:

Hey! Ready for tomotow?? And about your new neighbor... did you talk to her yet?

To Lou:

Hi sawgmasta! No, I'm not ready and I haven't talked to her yet. She barely moved in today! She's about our age so, she must be going to the same school as us.

From Lou:

Oooh that's good! We can talk to her tomorrow, well if we find her. I have to go now Zayn bye

Typical Lou, the only person who will text me at midnight. I might as well get some sleep and stop thinking about her. How can I not get her out of my mind? I only saw her for a few minutes! I didn't even talk to her!! Ugh.. what's wrong with me? Eventually I will talk to her so, no worries for now. I just have to get some sleep...

*Naely's POV*

Mmm... I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Holy Cow today I begin school!! I hope I didn't over sleep.

"Naely hurry up or you will be late for school!" my mum shouted.

"I'm coming! See I'm ready." I said. I am so nervous!!

I looked out the window and saw a guy. He must be the same age as me. He had dark hair and that's all I could see, he was wearing the school's uniform. We must be in the same school.

"Naely hurry up!" this was the second time she said that. I was getting all of my things ready.

"Okay now I'm going!" I screamed back at her I had just finished eating breakfast too. I locked the door and made my way into the car.

"Hun, this is the first day at a new school." she was going to start with that again. "You can call me if you need me. I will be in the same place where I dropped you off okay. Dont listen to the kids if they bother you."

"Okay mum, I will call" I said in the same voice she used. Did she really have to do this? We moved because she got a better job and because she had divorced with my dad. I love my mum, but she can be overprotective some times.

Wow. The school wasn't that big as it seemed. But what made me nervous were the kids going there. I am socially awkward when it comes to make friends. This year, I dot want to be like that, I want to have friends. Okay I have to breathe deeply a couple times so I won't be that nervous.

*Zayn's POV*

As the car was pulling out of the house's driveway, I was her again. I don't think she has any friends, since she barely moved here. Her mum came to our house though. She seemed very friendly, she told my mum that she divorced an came here she also had a new job.

Another year in this school. I thought as the school came into view. I wasn't popular or invisible, lets just say I was inbetween. My life certainly changed after meeting Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry in middle school. I don't really have a 'best friend', I mean, the guys are great but we don't talk seriously. I'm always in the center of a big group in the mornings.

"Bye Zayn" my mum said, making me go back into realization.

"Oh.. Um.. Bye mum!!" I said. I had been distracted by my thoughts. As I go out of the car, I saw her...

____________________________________________________

Hi! Hoped you like the beginning!! It was boring, I'll even admit it! But it will get better I promise. Haha the last line was meant to be a cliffy sorry!

P.S. IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!

~carrot xx