Miya

Reki just ran past me after he said he can't return. I follow him after I call Cherry. 

"Cherry I found Reki." I tell him.

"Where?" I hear Langa ask on the other side.

I then freeze when I see Reki run into the road about to get hit by a car. I then scream. "Reki!!!" The car screeches to a stop hitting Reki in the process.

"What was that?!" Joe yells on the other end of the phone.

"Reki!! Please stay with me!" I yell as I run up to him not caring about the person that got out of the car and is checking for a pulse.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STAY WITH YOU?!" Shadow yells on the other end of the phone. That I am ignoring at the moment.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit him with my car." The person says.

"HE BETTER BE ALIVE AND SAFE OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I yell at the person tearing up.

"He is fine no broken bones or injuries." The person tells me.

"Thank god." I say as the tears start to fall.

"Miya! What's going on?" Joe and Cherry ask as they run up to me and the person. They then see Reki. "What happened?"

"He got hit by a car." I tell them. "He has no injuries though."

"That's good." Joe says.

Reki then starts to wake up and Joe carries him to Shadows hospital room as his body hurts from the impact of the car.

"Is he ok?" Shadow asks as we walk in.

"Ya he is just in a slight pain from impact." Cherry tells Shadow and Langa.

"Impact?" Langa asks.

"He was hit by a car." I tell them. "Right in front of me."

Reki then stands and looks at his phone. "It's late I need to get home." He then leaves us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking of making this a Reki X Harem(Miya, Langa, Cherry, Joe) or a Reki X one of them.

What do you think?

Reki X Harem(Miya, Langa, Cherry, Joe)

Reki X Miya

Reki X Langa

Reki X Cherry

Reki X Joe

You will have a couple chapters to vote.