Abh aap yeh expression change karna it doesn't suit you being this jealous....

Shaurya: Mein aur jealous haan .... he looks at her .... then says I will show you jealousy wait and watch ..... .in his mind ...

They speak about random things.... they reach the destination before even thinking ....

Shaurya: being chivalrous got her down helping with her bag aswell .....

They had a duffel bag packed ..... for both .... and her clothes were there already.....

Anoki: aap serious kyun hein mere se bath bhi nahi ki kya bath hain ......

Shaurya: Arey kuch nahi chalo bhook lag rahi hain mein tumse naraz kyun hoga he kisses her forehead guiding her in ....

They place their bags in his room ....

He goes in to freshen up and change she goes to the balcony to take in the view......

Anoki: in mind ...
Yeh jagah kitna sukoon deta hain mein sach mein ......

Meri life kaise hogi aur hum kaise jiyenge patha nahi par asha hain ki sab acha hi ......

She was in deep thinking about life ....
Shaurya comes out wearing tracks and a shirt without buttoning it .......

He thought to tease her ....a bit ....

He goes out to balcony...

He wraps his hands around her waist and snuggles her neck by pushing her hair to one side and giving him space to mark her .....

She doesn't come out of revive still in deep thought he realizes that so he bites and gives her a mark to devour .....

She hisses coming out of it ......

Anoki: Aap kya kar rahe .... ho in trembling voice.....

Shaurya: Pyaar .....he kisses making her moan his name .... kya soch rahi thi .....

Anoki turns around looking at him she could feel the heat and he was shirtless....she blushes ....

Shaurya: Anoki bolo na ....

Anoki: Kuch nahi mein fresh hoke athi hoon .... she tries wriggling out of his hold .....

Shaurya: Anoki .... he raises her chin looking into her eyes bolo kya bath hain ....

Anoki: Kuch bhi nahi ....nature ko dekhte usme kogayi .... aur kuch nahi hain ....

Shaurya: Jhoot bolneki koshish bhi math karna teekh hain ....

Anoki: mein ....

Shaurya: Silences her...
Mein tumhe force nahi karunga ......

Anoki: Mein humare bhareme soch rahi thi .....

Jo kuch hua ek saal se aur future ke bhare mein aur kuch nahi .....

Mein humare rishte ke bhareme soch rahi thi humare future ke bareme bas utnahi ....aur kuch nahi ....

Mujhe apse alag duniya nahi chahiye agar aisa hua tho mein jee nahi pavungi..... I know ki mere soch silly ho par kya karoo bachpan se jo chaha vo mila nahi na tho ajeeb sa dar hain ....

Kya karoon samjh nahi aata ... apko koneka dar sathathi hain aajse nahi balki pehle din se ....

I am sorry kabhi bataya nahi ..... saying she sits on the swing there. Closing her eyes with hands on it .....

Shaurya: Sighs he knew insecurities would creep up but she is doubting herself ....she is fearing he didn't know what to do ....

Anoki .... he goes to her kneels down to her height....

Collection Of OS on Saakk जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें