Jimin's toxic relationship (2/2) || 11

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"Stupid" Jimin said, "I'm literally so stupid to let all of this happen. I'm sorry Jungkook, I don't know what had gotten into me..."

"You don't need to apologize hyung, its not even your fault." The younger said.

"It is, I made Aera sad on her birthday. And many other times that I can't even count when she wanted me to stay but I had to leave. She's so young, she should've held my hand and cry to stop me but she never uttered a word. Isntead, she always smiled. You might think that I don't know when she does that for me, but I do know, and it really breaks my heart, seeing my sister sacrificing her wishes for someone else. Even you Jungkook, you must've had a hard time. I'm... I don't deserve both of you. I'm so sorry for hurting you and Aera."

Jungkook smiled a little while looking down, "Aera...yes she was upset. She even cried, every time you left. But do you know what she says? Don't tell Jiminie Oppa, he'll be sad. I felt very bad on hearing those words from her. She used to ask if Alexa can stay alone for a while so that you can come here and spend time with her. In the very beginning when you moved out, Aera called you everyday, but it slowly stopped. You know why? Alexa didn't like it, she told Aera to stop calling you so much and annoy you.

"Aera told me about it, and I wanted to talk to you but there wasn't much use of it back then. So I told Aera that its okay. Every time, Alexa did something, and I had to console Aera with 'Its alright, you are a good girl'. And..." Jungkook chuckled to himself remembering each and every incident, "And she understood. But it just kept getting intense. There was a point, where is she asked if Alexa is now your favorite and not her."

Jimin was staring at his lap the whole time, listening how bad he messed up. He took a deep breath and wiped the tear that had just left his eye. Their heads soon turned to the side to look at door on hearing a faint creeking sound and saw a shadow moving from the bottom of the door. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"I know you're there, Aera."

The girl didn't reply, Jungkook knew this trick. So he opened the door without a warning a caught her standing beside the wall, gasping and quickly turning around to leave.

"I was just passing by" She said.

"Yeah? What did you came her for?" He asked crossing his arms on his chest.

"Uhm water..." She mumbled.

"Stop lying" Jungkook said, "Only bad kids lie, are you one of them?"

She shook her head and looked down at her feet, "Speak Aera."

"...no"

"What did I tell you to do?"

"...to go and sleep."

"Exactly, but you're roaming here, for what reason?"

"I- I wanted to see Jimin Oppa, he's not well. So I thought if he cuddles me he will feel better... Like you do when I'm sick. I just wanted to help, look I even got my pillow." She said and ran to the couch in the living room where she had kept it. Jungkook tried hard not to smile at that but failed quite miserably.

"You wanna help him by cuddling?" He asked, impressed by their sister. Jimin who was listening all this, felt bad for what he did all this time because he was so bound with Alexa.

"Mm-hmm" Aera nodded hugging her pillow. "But wait, he's staying right?" She asked.

"Yes he is." Jungkook and nodded stepped aside letting her in the room.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes" Jimin nodded and smiled, "Come." He said and opened his arms for her. She smiled but the confusion in her face wasn't yet hidden. "What's wrong?"