Jimin's toxic relationship (2/2) || 11

Start from the beginning

Jimin panted for air and leaned back once he was done. Jungkook flushed the toilet and wiped his brother's mouth after helping him rinse it thoroughly.

"I'll get some clothes for you" Jungkook said and stood up, leaving Jimin there for a bit. He walked out of the bathroom and saw a small head peeping in.

"What is happening?" The little girl asked and looked around.

"Nothing much, go to your room." He said, "You should be upstairs right?"

Aera nodded and went near him, "Where's Jiminie Oppa? You said you were going to pick him up." Jungkook nodded hesitantly and was about say something when both of them heard a coughing noise from the bathroom.

"He's in there?" She asked, pointing her thumb towards the bathroom door. Jungkook rushed to the back inside not bothering to answer Aera's question. She frowned in confusion, why is everything so weird?

She peeked in the bathroom and gasped on seeing Jimin leaning on the toilet throwing his guts up, "Oppa..." She whispered involuntarily, Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back while supporting his weight so the elder won't collapse.

Jimin nodded subtly when Jungkook whispered something to him, which Aera couldn't understand as she was too consumed on seeing their brother sick. Is he going to die? She had never seen anyone so ill, and unfortunately when she saw it, it happened to be her own brother.

"Riri," Jungkook looked at her, "Can you bring one of Oppa's clothes from his room?" He said. Aera nodded slowly and ran upstairs to Jimin's room. Grabbing whatever clothes she found on the lower rack. She came back and gave them to Jungkook. By this time, Jimin looked a bit more fine than when she left. He was sitting by himself while Jungkook was cleaning up. Aera kept standing on the doorway staring at him with worried eyes.

"Oppa" She said in a small voice.

"Hmm?" Jungkook turned to her, "You're still here? Go to your room, I'll come in a bit."

She shook her head and pointed at Jimin. Jungkook sighed and stared at her with soft eyes, he stepped forward and brought her closer to himself, "Is he going to die?" Aera asked in a scared voice.

"No, he'll be fine by tomorrow morning" Jungkook said, "He ate something bad, so I think he's got an upset tummy. Don't worry it'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" She said looking up at Jungkook then at Jimin, "It- it looks bad... I don't want my Oppa to die."

"He's not dying, baby. Oppa's just a little sick. I promise he'll be okay by tomorrow." He said and patted her head, "Now stop worrying about him and go to bed, its already pretty late."

"But-"

"No buts, go and sleep. Everything is okay."

Aera sighed and nodded. Jungkook smiled softly and kissed her head, seeing her leave the room after glancing at Jimin one last time.

"Alright, hyung let's get you changed now." He said rolling up his sleeves as he turned around. Jimin groaned a bit, his right hand reaching up for his head.

"Man it hurts so bad" Jimin said while breathing through his mouth the whole time. Jungkook nodded, knowing the alcohol was gradually lessening its effect on his brother and letting him proceed towards soberness.

"Can you do it on your own or...?" Jungkook motioned his hands to and fro Jimin's clothes and Jimin. The older and stood up, taking support from the wall. He got cleaned up and changed which felt exhausting than ever. But one thing, taking a quick shower was actually kinda relaxing. Jungkook saw Jimin coming out of the bathroom and stood up from the bed.