Jimin's toxic relationship (2/2) || 11

Start from the beginning

He spotted Jimin's car and headed inside the bar, the bartender and other staff workers bowed to him once they recognized him and lead the way to a quieter place. Jungkook sighed deeply on seeing Jimin almost passed out on the couch, mumbling something to himself. He thanked the manager and helped his brother stand up, taking him outside.

"What have you done to yourself hyung?" He whispered while seating Jimin in the backseat of the car. Even Jungkook could feel his arms trembling on seeing his elder brother -who has always been his role model- like this.

"Kook?" Jimin mumbled squinting his eyes at Jungkook.

"Yeah, we're going home." He nodded and hopped on the driver's seat. There was silence for a while, before Jimin decided to break it.

"I'm... I'm sorry Jungkook-ah" he slurred his words together, "...y'know that- that girl, Lex- Alexa, she's such a bitch... You were right. I was too blind to- to see it" he laughed at himself.

"I ruined everything, didn't I? Aera's birthday...and- and her badminton match before that. I wanted to come, I swear I did. But I don't know... as you said Alexa is manipulative. Jungkook, I- I loved her and fuck! I couldn't even bring myself to blame her for what she did to me- to us... She never cared about how I felt..."

Jungkook stopped the car and turned back, "Hyung, its okay, its not your fault. I understand what happened is not good. But please hold yourself together..." He said.

"I messed up Jungkook... I messed up a big time" Jimin trailed off.

"No hyung, it'll be fine. Don't worry." Jungkook assured, taking his brother's hands in his. "I'm here."

Jimin closed his eyes gulping down the heavy lump forming in his throat. Jungkook blinked away his tears and went back to driving. As the distance to their house decreased, the anxiousness increased inside Jungkook's body. Soon he pressed his foot on the breaks and the car stopped. He glanced at Jimin who was just sprawled on the seat in an uncomfortable position with his eyes closed. Maybe he passed out?

Jungkook stepped out and opened the back door, bending forward to help Jimin out, accidentally waking him up in the process.

"Can you walk?" Jungkook asked, holding Jimin's hand to prevent him from trying to stand up on his own. The older nodded and lifted his arm up a bit, a gesture for Jungkook to just give him a support from the side. The younger brother positioned his shoulder under Jimin's arm while keeping his right arm around the elder's waist to help him reach inside the house.

"No wait" Jimin said, "Ae-Aera is here... I can't go in like this"

"Its okay hyung, I'll watch over her." Jungkook replied, "You need rest right now. Let's go in."

Jimin nodded hesitantly and walked inside, Jungkook's head turned towards the stairs. He decided it wasn't a good idea to take Jimin up there in this condition, so he lead him to the guest room downstairs.

"Sit here, I'll get some water." Jungkook said and left the room, coming back with a glass of water and an extra bottle. "Aera is in my room, she probably won't come here. You can get changed, or I'll help if you want and please get some rest."

Jimin nodded and drank the water in one go. He tried standing up but failed as his vision still appeared rotating around him. Although he made an effort again and fastened his motions when he felt his insides churning in a weird fashion. His hand covered his mouth and the other one grabbed Jungkook's hands. The younger boy understood what was happening and instantly helped Jimin to the toilet. He knelt down rubbing Jimin's back while he threw up almost as if his lungs would come due to all the forces acting on his body right now.