𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟

Start from the beginning

"each group's going to put together their own mash - up to perform head to head." shelby continued.

"for the first annual mckinley high mash - off." mr.schue said, him and shelby saying the last part in unison.

everyone cheered, excited about it.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑, she had a smile on her face as she slowly wrapped her arms around quinn's waist, hugging her from behind.

"hey, lucy." she said flirtatiously, sending shivers down quinn's spine.

quinn turned around in andy's arms, pecking her lips against hers. "hi, love."

"so. . . i was thinking." andy said, making quinn raise her eyebrows. "i take you on a date tonight? go out to dinner?"

"what's the occasion?" quinn questioned as she went through what today could possible be.

"i just wanna take my favorite girl out." andy answered, shrugging. "can't i do that?"

"of course you can. where are we going?" quinn said.

"i don't really have a lot of money for a fancy place, so breadstix?" andy suggested.

"i'm okay with that, baby." quinn said, smiling slightly at how sheepish andy was.

"i promise i'm gonna take you to a fancy restaurant that has steak and lobster." andy told the blonde.

"it doesn't matter where we eat, as long as i'm with you, dopey." quinn said, making andy smile.

"ugh, you guys are so cute it makes me wanna vomit." the voice of ronnie said.

the two pulled away from each other, looking over at the latina. andy raised her eyebrows, a sly smile on her face.

"i'm serious. i literally gag every time i see you two be all lovey dovey." ronnie said. "it's disgusting how much you two have become a pda couple."

"well how about. . . you just don't look?" andy suggested, raising an eyebrow.

ronnie rolled her eyes before she walked away, the couple watching her leave. andy frowned slightly, watching as ronnie turned a corner.

"what's wrong, love?" quinn asked, seeing the way andy's mood had changed.

"i don't know. she's just been acting weird lately." andy answered. "jackson doesn't even know what's been going on with her."

quinn hummed, bringing her thumb up to caress andy's cheek.

"and are we really that pda couple?" andy asked, looking back at her girlfriend.

"it's safe to say that we are." quinn answered.

"really?" andy questioned. "i always hated those couples."

"well i'm pretty sure you hated those couples because you were single." quinn told her.

"that's true." andy mumbled.